Blog Archive

UGH

I don’t want to go to work :( I am seriously DREADING IT. I want to quit so bad but I can’t because of the money. Is it bad that I want them to lay me off? We got bought by a different company so everyone’s worried about our jobs and blahblahblah. The jobs they have me do are RIDICULOUS and they are so unorganized.

If I don’t see the 170s this Friday I am going to SCREAM. It is the only thing getting me through this week. My dumb final project is due in a week so I have to work on that all week and weekend. I want to be done with it by Sunday so I just can relax Monday and do nothing on my day off.

UGH WORK. This blows. I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

At least my first class is cancelled today so I’ll come home to do the shred and then shower and don’t have to rush dinner or anything.

I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I really dislike the way my “professional” life has turned out. Working part-time for a dead end job while going to school for a profession I really am not sure i want to be in is NOT how i envisioned myself at 23 going on 24. I hate every job I have and I hate dealing with other people like this.

It is seriously going to take everything in me not to quit today. Fucking bills.