Blog Archive

FUCKING YES!!!!!!! ^-^ My weight is now down to 95 pounds (with my jean shorts and tank top and jewelry and a full stomach lol)

for the past few days my weight has been switching between 96 to 97 to 98 back to 96.5 to 97 and so on (depending on what I was wearing as well). Never hitting 95. Now I’m “fully” clothed (fully’s in “”s cuz I don’t consider a tank top and shorts fully clothed lol).

But yeah I’m happy I an now 95 pounds :))))))

….But I still look fucking huge when I turn sideways in the mirror. I look like a hippo. And my cousin was saying how skinny I’ve gotten. I guess I have from how I used to look but she was saying how super skinny I am now. I went in the bathroom and I looked HUGEEEEEEEEE, I look bigger than before. WTF T_T

gah stomach, will like half of you just fall off or something. :/