Blog Archive

Rules:



Woo! Taking a cool down break now! I’m supposed to go back out with my mom later after the thunderstorms but I wanted to get a decent workout in before they started just in case they don’t pass!

99 degrees!!! I can’t believe I made it, take that freakish June heat! :D

It only took 1.5 full 24 oz water bottles to get me through!





Day 2 of my workout is completed! This workout was not sweet at all. No Joke. My Legs felt like two big bricks. Didn’t work too much on back because I did that yesterday. Ended my workout with 15 mins of cardio on my bike in the basement. This workout was very effective and my legs are a killer right now. 

Another HOT 97 Article!: Read my article and make sure you leave a comment! Thanks guys!

I’M STARTING WITH DAY 9 BECAUSE IT’S THE NINTH OF JUNE. IM WEIRD LIKE THAT, AND ALSO SLIGHTLY LAZY. I DON’T WANT TO WRITE A BUNCH OF POSTS TRYING TO CATCH UP, ANYWAY HERE IT GOES.

YES. YES.YES.YES.YES.

ONE OF MY EARLIEST MEMORIES OF PEOPLE MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS WAS WHEN I WAS IN SIXTH GRADE. I WAS IN GYM CLASS, AND THE WHOLE CLASS WAS SITTING IN ROWS ON THE FLOOR OF THE GYMNASIUM. THERE WERE TWO BOYS BEHIND ME, SITTING NEXT TO ONE ANOTHER. I COULD HEAR ONE LEAN OVER AND WHISPER TO THE OTHER ‘SHE’S AS BIG AS A BUS’. I KNEW THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT ME, I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM, I WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST GIRLS IN THE CLASS, AND WHEN I TURNED AROUND TO LOOK AT THEM THEN STOPPED GIGGLING AND STARED AT ME.

THE MAIN PERSON THAT GIVES ME GRIEF ABOUT MY SIZE AND MY WEIGHT IT MY MOTHER. SHE ALWAYS SAYS MY CLOTHES ARE TOO TIGHT, BUYS XXXL SHIRTS FOR ME, RECOMMENDS DIETS, ALWAYS SAYS MY BOOBS ARE ‘HANGING OUT’, ECT. SURE SOME OF IT SOUNDS HELPFUL, BUT SHE SAYS IT IN SUCH A DEMEANING, RUDE, AND UNCARING WAY. I ALWAYS ENVY MY GIRLFRIENDS WHO HAVE CARING AND SUPPORTIVE MOTHERS, WHEN MINE IS -EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE- A BITCH.

LUCKILY, I DO HAVE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT ME. MY DAD, MY GRANDMOTHER, AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE THE THREE  MAIN PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT ME, ENCOURAGE ME, AND COMPLIMENT ME WHEN I’M FEELING MY WORST. MY BOYFRIEND LETS ME SIT ON HIS LAP AND COMPLIMENTS ME HOURLY, MY DAD TELLS ME WHEN I LOOK NICE, AND MY GRANDMOTHER CALLS ME BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE SEEMS ME.

““All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous.””

breakfast- orange (75cal)

lunch- 2eggwhite (43cal) , 1/2 oz mozzarella (36cal) , 10 almonds (80cal)

dinner- .4 chicken breast (42cal) , 1tbsp teriyaki sauce (20cal) , .2 tbsp olive oil (25cal)

exercise- 15min walking (86cal) , 30min running (550cal)

net: -317cal

Mum made dinner with a bunch of weird sauces and I wasn’t sure how to count it but that’s the best I could do. I had a fucking awesome run, I was really upset and it totally cleared my head! I feel 110% better! :)

Now for some crunches and leg lifts then some studying and off to bed!

Anyone have any good high energy foods they could recommend? I hardly have any energy for school anymore and I need a way to keep it up for exams!