Blog Archive

Curious... am I obsessed?

i have been feeling a severe lack of motivation lately. i guess it feels like i have been stuck in the area of 142-145 for a few weeks and I just want to bust through to the 130’s and maybe ill feel better about myself.

lately i have also been struggling with whether i just want to do this as fast as possible (severe calorie restriction), or whether i want to take my time, be healthy and work slower but a lot more steadier. to be honest tho… i really just want the extra weight off as soon as i can get there but i am so scared i will just be “skinny fat” instead of looking actually thin.

i will do anything to get past 139 tho…. last summer my bf bought me some lipo 6 black. i think i still have some and i might use them to get through these few lbs. i dont really like how they make me feel but i think it might be worth a try if just for a week or so.

Finished jogging with my boyfriend! I am tired hot happy and feel very accomplished:)

totally worth it.

-running with 2 dogs keeps your going

I’ve managed to only eat 200 calories so far today. I’m waiting for tonight when my family and I go to Red Robin for my graduation dinner. I’m at Red Robin’s website trying to build the healthiest good-tasting meal I can. Hahaha :)

4 strawberries with nutella: 100 calories 

total: 550

outtake: 400

net: 150

i reallyy wanted to just give up and eat everything I saw….so glad i didn’t!



heya, i’m looking online for some good workout regimens, does anyone know of some good sites on which i can find some good exercise regimens and diet plans? also does anyone know of a good daily food intake tracker site?

I’m at 207.2 lbs, which means I’m 7.3 lbs away from officially hitting my first major goal.  I cannot wait; I plan on throwing myself a kick-ass party when I hit it.  I mean, Jesus, Panda Dynamo has lost 57.4 lbs so far.  That is certainly nothing to sneeze at.

I realize I’ve been rather hesitant to ruffle any feathers on my Tumblr…yeah, that’s not gonna fly anymore.  The whole point of this damn thing is to be able to rant, vent, rave, and (for me) process all that’s going on around me.  I shouldn’t hide that I love yaoi and hentai, or that I love the gym more than sex, or that I’m a shameless flirt.  And I most certainly shouldn’t hide being a nerd girl (Han shot first, btw).

I shouldn’t hide that I still have feelings for Abraham and Franklin (they’d be stupid not to know).  But I’m moving on.  It’s better than nothing.  And I probably will find better.

I shouldn’t hide how inwardly comfortable I am with my sexuality, even though I outwardly react like Barney Fife.

Anything else?  I’ll think on it.  But I’m no longer ashamed to post anything about what I like or don’t like.



Rest day. 
I missed running, thoughhh! :D Excited for running tmwww :D :D :D  

Food
Breakfast: Porridge with chopped apple and soya milk
Lunch: Mashed potatoes, veggie crisp bake, meat-free burger (just the burger no bun)
Snacks: Oat crackers, raisins, fruit smoothie
Dinner: Vegetable soup (carrot, celery, cabbage, broccoli, leek, noodles)
total:1670 kcal

Exercise