Blog Archive

Grey skies are gonna clear up!

I live in Los Angeles. Here, you see all types of people… those who are underweight(less than 18.5 BMI), those who are have a normal weight(from 18.5-24.9 BMI), those who are overweight(between 25 and 29.9 BMI) and those who are obese(30+ BMI).

Right now, I am borderline obese… but I was not always like this. For the most part, I eat healthy food but I have a sweet tooth and I just can’t stop drinking Coke. That and a combination of a serious lack of physical activity in my life has caused me to gain forty pounds since I graduated from high school three years ago.

My goal is to be at a 19 BMI level, meaning that I want to be even healthier than I was when I graduated from high school. It is a lot of work, but I am willing to do what ever is possible to achieve my goals.

“Client Results at Camp Biche :)