Blog Archive

Tues: Snack 2

Okay, so it’s finally sunny, and I finally have the motivation I need to get in shape. I found a really interesting workout routine in Fitness Magazine, and it seems pretty straightforward. It consists of 8 toning exercises and cardio for three weeks.

  • Week one: 2 sets of 8-12 reps of each exercise, twice a week on nonconsecutive days, and five days a week of cardio for 25-35 minutes.
  • Week two: 3 sets of 8-12 reps of each exercise, three times a week, and five days a week of cardio for 35-45 minutes, doing the cardio before the exercises.
  • Week three: 3 sets of 15-20 reps of each exercise, three times a week, and five days a week of cardio for 45-55 minutes doing the cardio before the exercises.

I feel like this, plus eating regularly, will actually get me in shape and get me excited to exercise more for the rest of summer. Also, I know I need more of a routine during the summer because otherwise I’ll just sit around lazily.

This starts out tomorrow, wish me luck! :)

And did day 8. I have never worked out for this many consecutive days before in my life. Ever. The most I had ever worked out before was two or three times a week. Now that I’ve started doing this and I’ve gotten into a routine with it, I know that I have to do it every day, no excuses. I guess it also helps that I won’t let myself take a shower until after I’ve done my workout. ;) I have to shower every day, and I should do my work out everyday, so it only stands to reason that if I want to shower, I have to make myself get off my behind. 

Today has been a lazy day. I slept in until 11 (which I haven’t done in quite a while), and then just sat around watching Doctor Who. I just finished the series with the Ninth Doctor, and can I just say that I think Christopher Eccleston is delish? David Tennant and Matt Smith are attractive (granted, I’ve only seen a few episodes with Tennant, and none with Smith), but I’m pretty sure Nine will be my favourite. x_x Let me go ahead and reserve the right to change my opinion once I get all caught up, though. 

They were DELICIOUS! And since they weren’t fried they were nearly fat free. Delicious! If anybody wants the recipe just let me know! :)

Next recipe to try… chocolate zucchini cake… mmmm ;D

Height:5’4

CW:121

GW:115

GW:110

UGW:105

When I was willing to spend the rest of my life being unhappy I was at least proud of my breasts. I used to be a 40DDD and now the measurements get smaller and smaller. I’m becoming a little obsessed.

The one thing I loved, my large, soft breast are deserting me. I keep using all of these online calculators to find out what size I should be wearing. I’m so afraid to actually walk into a store and have them measure me. I don’t want to have small breasts.

And there is NOTHING WRONG with having small breast. I’m not trying to say anything about anyone with small breast—you probably rock them like a boss—but I realize that my weight was such a problem for my self-esteem and when I did find something to like about myself I went all out. As a plus sized woman I could always say that I had a beautiful chest and now that I feel like it’s slipping away I’m freaking out.

I’ve let my breasts be the only thing about me that was beautiful for so long. What do I do now?

—Taylor, 193lbs

Still haven’t weighed myself. Tomorrow.

Exercise: 4 miles to and from school, a 45 minute bike ride and a mile walking into town.

Food: 

Breakfast: Strawberry yoghurt, strawberry fruit flakes, cornflakes

Lunch: low fat cheese, low fat spread, ham, low fat crisps, low fat coleslaw sandwich

Dinner: salmon salad

Drinks: Water, teax3, diet coke 



skinnypurple: before and during

still about 9lbs to go

ok

I placed 1st in weight loss for my branch and 3rd overall, including 6 other branches.

I’m feeling pretty great about it! I think im going to post a video tomorrow. :) :) OH YES!



Tues: Snack 2