Blog Archive

Breakfast:



Today was my mom’s birthday party/present day!!! I took her into the city to go see a show- we saw Avenue Q. We got a HUGE lunch at Junior’s… so I assumed that would make me go over my calorie count. I don’t think that measurement is accurate though, because that was a HUGE cheeseburger… anyway, I left some calories at the end to keep it flexible. I ended up not eating a real dinner because we ate a late lunch (like 2) and that cheeseburger was like…. a pound of meat (hahaha).

Don’t worry- I ate ice cream when we got home =P Did lots of walking around the city. My feet hurt, but it was such a good day!!

Follow me on my weight loss journey!!



Mocha Milkshake!! Only 100 calories and 3 fat!

1 serving Breyer’s 98% fat free ice cream

1 teaspoon Maxwell House Sugar Free Mocha

splash of sugar free torani vanilla syrup

3 tablespoons (.2 C) nonfat milk

My Old Before And AfterI am NOT eating a healthy meal right now.