Blog Archive

My (almost) everyday routine.

I am always curious on what product people apply on their face, especially if a person wears eyeshadows. I love them so much that I keep on buying searching for more. If you are curious just like me I am going to tell you what I normally do everyday. It doesn't include eyeshadow tho =P
This can be classified under my everyday products list.
So here they are.

After skincare I would normally apply my Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel as a face primer.  Depending whether I will be out the whole day or only for class. If only for class I won't be using this because my make up will pretty much stay within 4 hours.
After the face primer, I would normally wait for 5 minutes for it to dry before applying my Averine foundation.
I love this foundation. This is a sheer foundation so basically no coverage or minimum coverage. I like that :) I don't like full coverage foundation. They normally look too much on me.
Depending on my skin condition, if I have blemishes I will apply my concealer. It is from Shu Uemura. So far the concealer does its job. Nothing much to rave about.






If I don't use my face primer, I will apply my Skin 79 in hot pink directly to my face instead of my Averine foundation. The color doesn't really suits my skin tone so I have to apply this on my neck as well. I hate it when my face and my neck is in 2 different tone but since I purchased it already I might as well use it... Applying is okay the cleansing part is the one I hate the most.. I think I will do a review on this soon. Maybe..



Next is my Mineral Veil from bareMinerals. This is a translucent powder and again this is sheer. It doesn't give you any color or coverage. I use this only to set my foundation to make it last longer.. That's it. I would normally apply this with flat top buffer brush. I really want to try pressed powder especially the one from MAC but I don't know how to use pressed powder :( I have been using loose powder my whole life! :( and they are wonderful =D



Followed with my Urban Decay primer potion in Sin. I don't apply eyeshadow on everyday basis. I am too lazy for that. And I am so thankful that Urban Decay have primer potion in such a wonderful color! This primer is almost similar to Sin in the Naked Palette. The color won't show as much but I feel nice  knowing that I have at least something on my eyelids =P It's just me.
Sometimes if I have extra time to apply eyeshadow I will go for light shimmery brown. Since I own the Naked palette, I've been using Sin =D With a little bit of virgin at the inner corner of my eyes.


Now my eyelashes are in the most suckiest state ever! (read my Eyelash Perming post) They are not in shape. So now I don't wear mascara whenever I go out. No point because even the most awesome mascara in the world won't be able to help. I line my eyes with the 24/7 Glide On in Zero before I put on my falsies




Eyelashes!! They are crucial now!
My super favourite is Demi Wispies from Ardell. Love it so much! They don't look natural on me but I am okay with it. =D Btw, I am using glue from Can Make. Planning to get a new glue in black. White glue that will turn transparent upon drying will still be visible sometimes. I hate it.


To cover the eyelash knots I use MAC fluidline in Blacktrack.




Next is my cheeks and my eyebrow. Even though I did embroidery, the color are not even. So I have to touch up here and there.
Both my blusher and eyebrow pencil are from Shu Uemura. The blusher is okay only but I love the pencil! It's like triangle in shape =D The best part is you can send the pencil to their store for sharpening. Which is good because I might waste product if I do it on my own.
I want to get myself a cream blush. Any suggestion???




Lastly the lips. I normally apply clear gloss from Shu Uemura or if I am in the mood for color I will apply my NYX Lip Gloss. Honestly, this lip gloss look super natural on me. :D That is why I love it :)



I guess thats it. I hope you enjoy taking a peek on what I do to my face before I go out =D If you blog, I would love to see what product you use :) or you can comment below! =D Or if you know any great product I would love to hear about them! Sharing is caring remember?




I went to Bluunis for my eyeliner touch up I hope the color stay this time around. I will blog about it soon.
Updates will be coming in snailly slow in October. Will be busy... Busy doing absolutely nothing.