Blog Archive

Neutral 3-tones Nails..

Same technique (sponging?) but different colors =D If you don't know how, read it on my previous post.
I forget to snap a picture of a nail polish I bought from Daiso. So I guess you can just simply substitute it with any similar color. Okay? :)


The first color I applied on is from Daiso (not in the picture). Second color is from Elianto. 



Third color at the tip of the nail is from Etude house. 



If you paint outside your nail (I think the term is wrong! but you get what I mean right?) Just dip a Qtip in your nail polish remover and clean them :) Sometimes if I am too lazy, I just take a shower after my manicure. The excess (???) colors will peel off by itself =D

Let me know if you had tried this before :D I just love sponging if you haven't notice =P