Blog Archive

88 Matte Eyeshadows Palette.

The famous 88 Palette.
 At last I have one=D. I got this because I accidentally destroyed my 78 palette. I feel everyone should at least have one. It is so affordable! A lot of colours and pigmented. A girl can never have enough eyeshadows don't they? :D
Just wanna share where I bought mine. I got mine from a Lowyat seller. She is the same seller where I bought my NYX product from. Shazzac. For RM43 only!!!! (without shipping)
This is the cheapest price I can find online so far. Of course not a ready stock but every Ringgit is counts right. 

Fyi, she is selling those transparent 5g jars as well. For RM0.85 each. Which is relatively cheaper compare to Watson or Guardian. And I bought 7 from her. Really useful for all my loose eyeshadows =D





The packaging. 

Another piece of bubble wrap inside.

The colors.
 I love them. I love them more than my 78 palette =D Even though this is the Matte palette the colors are not entirely matte. But I am pretty happy with it actually. I don't fancy matte. I like shimmers! Awesome!


Here are the swatches. Obviously only some of the colours =P
Aren't they pretty? They are more vibrant upfront. And remember this is without a base!


Btw, UD will have a new palette soon! And I am excited. It is called The Black Palette. Pretty right? For those rock chic out there this will be nice! 
I am still waiting patiently for my Naked palette to arrive Singapore Sephora. Sigh.....

Btw, I am sure a lot of you make up fanatics out there heard about pigments pressing before. If you never heard of it, well now is the time =D Read here for more info. I followed Enkore's tutorial on Youtube and now I have my own pressed pigment!! So far I only pressed one which is from Keylime,  NYX chrome eyeshadow. Once I have enough pan I will start making more! I am so happy with my accomplishment =P. It is really easy to make! I'll blog about it soon! =D


Off to the airport now! I miss home!