Blog Archive

Naked Palette by Urban Decay

One word! Amazing. I don't know why.. but this stuff is really really amazing! I just love this palette to bits! Like any other Urban Decay eyeshadows in the market they are really pigmented. I barely applying any pressure while swatching but the color payoff is still awesome:)



The palette came with a mini Urban Decay primer potion. 3.7ml. Twin 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero and Whiskey. Consist of 10 gorgeous shades of browns, 1 black and 1 dark silverish grey.

My initial intention is to get their 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil. I've watched so many Youtube's make up gurus falling in love with their Urban Decay 24/7. So owning one is a must I guess :D To buy the whole pencil is not really practical because I will normally use my MAC fluidline, So this is the best option =D When I see the colors of the eyeshadow upront, I fall in love almost instantly! They are so amazing! Even better than my Urban Decay Skull Palette.


The palette came in cardboard casing. Making life easier if you want to depot the eyeshadows out from their original palette. The exterior is velvety in dark brown with gold wordings. Really classy looking. I just love everything about this palette. :) Unlike any other Urban Decay palette (ie book of shadows), this palette have very practical design. As you can see there are not much gab between the eyeshadows and the design is quite sleek. If you are late for work, party, dinner etc, you can always grab this and put in your purse :) You can create endless look with this palette. But I'm not gonna go into that this time. I'll save that for another post =D


Tell me how can a person not fall in love with that?! I always think Urban Decay have the best funkiest colors with excellent color payoff and have really gorgeous palette design! :)

What not to love??


Swatches were done without any base.

The first three colors are Virgin, Sin and Naked.
As you can see Naked is really naked on my skin. Barely visible =P While for Sin, the color is the same or very similar to the UDPP I have in Sin (duh...)

Close up on the swatches

Virgin is like light champange. For my skin color, this can be used as a highlight on the browbone.
Sin is a darker shade of Virgin.
 Naked is light yellowish brown and matte in color.
 Sidecar is a bronzy color.  From the palette itself a bit of glitters can be seen.
 Buck is a matte tan brown.
 Half Baked is like a golden brown.
Smog is like a darker bronze class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
Virgin is like light champange. For my skin color, this can be used as a highlight on the browbone.
Sin is a darker shade of Virgin.
 Naked is light yellowish brown and matte in color.
 Sidecar is a bronzy color.  From the palette itself a bit of glitters can be seen.
 Buck is a matte tan brown.
 Half Baked is like a golden brown.
Smog is like a darker bronze compared to Sidecar less the glitters.

Darkhorse is a dark brown.
Toasted is a pinkish brown. I hope I get that right but that is how I look at it =P
Hustle is a dark reddish brown.
Creep is a glittery black but less glittery compared to Oil slick in my Skull Palette.
Lastly, Gunmetal is a dark silverish grey.

I hope the color description helps a teeny bit.
Now close up picture of the palette.


Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar


Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse

Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal.

My most favourite color will be Half Baked. I love all the others but Half Baked is the one I really really love! :)


The power stay of this pencil liner is really great. After swatching and letting it set, I tried to rub it off lightly, and with medium pressure but the color just wont budge!! Even with hard pressure the color still stay but of course with a little smudge =D

If you own this palette share with me how you like them =D If you don't, don't you think it is the time you have one? =P

This palette is retailling at Sephora Singapore for SGD73. This palette is a permanent item. If you missed it this time around don't be sad. Wait for it =D

I guess thats it =D Can't wait to share looks you can create with this palette. I just finish pressing another 4 colors of my NYX Chrome eyeshadow :) Will show it to you guys soon =D