Blog Archive

Shop and Tell

I went back to my hometown for Raya and to indulge myself with my mum's cooking... Such a bliss :)
I have lots of product to review but I just can't get myself to write a review on them yet. Been busy. 
I just got my contouring brush from Elf, I bought it quite cheap I will review it sometime this month I hope.

So now, just enjoy the pictures! =) Nothing much actually. But  I would love to share them with you guys since the things that I bought are really really cheap. In case any of you Mirians happen to stumble on my blog you can go ahead and grab those stuff if you like them =D

Empty jars!!. They are 20g jars and come with lid. Good thick quality jars. I was so happy when I found these! They have more sizes but this is what I need. I bought from a shop in Sunway Pyramid 2 for RM3, Daiso is selling 2 for RM5 and online 1 for RM0.85. All three are 5g jar ONLY! Which is much smaller. 
While in my hometown you can get 2 for RM1.50!!! You can buy these in Supersave in Bintang Plaza or Boulevard :) Each packet come with spatula as well! How convenient!
And the 3 tiers jar are for RM1.20 only! Cheap!

I got these spray bottles for RM0.99 each... So cheap! The pink love background is actually a box. It is the good quality type of box. I helped one of my friend to purchase it for RM17 only!!! Great for organizing your nail polish. I have one too but in leopard prints =D You can see the picture in my previous post.


Prints sticker!! I got these sticker for RM1.50 each for A5 size! In KL I think it cost at least RM3 or RM5 each in pasar malam..
The tweezer is only RM1.99!!! *big grin*


This make up bag is amazing! I love it sooooo soooo much! Sturdy and good quality and I got it for RM9 only!


Let me show you the inside. The cover even have compartments for your brushes! Down side the cover is kinda small, so my brushes can't really fit there. Attached mirror as well :)

Perfect for travelling!
  
The height is just nice to fit my brushes!!! Love this bag to bits! Plus its leopard print in hot pink!!!! What more could I ask for =P

I got this soft retractable blush brush for RM20. Very soft and dense! :) I got these in Bintang Plaza, a shop beside Parkson entrance, ground floor, new wing.


And I got myself some Ardell lashes. Actually I bought 4 but one is not in the picture. 2 for my friend and 2 for me.

Say thank you to pretty Grace for introducing this booth! The Ardell lashes cost RM30 and above each. But if you buy 2 it is RM25 each :)
You can get them in Boulevard. One of the booth on the second floor. 



I bought mini BB cream to try out. I bought these for RM50. I can this cheaper online but then I have to pay for postage. Might as well get it in my hometown right? Btw, I bought the full size BB Cream in Hotpink as well. I'll review that in the future :D

And lastly!!! The highlight! I bought a new shoes!!
I bought this in Bintang Plaza, Mirror. For RM179.

Isn't gorgeous!?!?!?! Rawr!!!

Well that's it :D I am once again a happy girl *grin from ear to ear*

PS: My BF just collected my Urban Decay Naked palette!!! YAY! At last! After the long wait! I have one to call my own!! =D It is retailing in Sephora Singapore at SGD73. Currently it is sold out. They still have stock but the entire stock that came in was under RSVP!!!! So if you didn't reserve any, you can go and check their store on the 20th. Uncollected palette after 19 will be released to the public :)

Did you notice the watemark on my pictures? I didn't do it. But my BF does. So sweet right? Thank you baby!=D I'm such a noob I will never be able to do that =P

While I'm in Singapore I will be going for Intense Pulse Light (IPL) for my underarm. When I'm done with it I will embarrass myself with my before and after ugly armpit pictures for your benefit. Wait for it. =D Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

A picture of my younger sister eating the new hot and spicy KFC nugget. I love it so very much!