Blog Archive

Pressing Your Own Eyeshadow (Empty Magnetic Palette with pans)

I am so happy when I finally pressed all my 20 NYX Chrome Eyeshadow! You can view the swatches here and here

I've purchased 2 empty palettes from Magical Tansu. I like the palettes. They look similar to the one available in MAC only a little bit smaller. The only thing I don't like is the owner service. Not gonna go into that in depth but the owner reply my emails very slow. She reply after 2 days. I don't like that. As a seller you should at least check your inbox every day or at least when you reply late, you have the courtesy to apologize. 

Even though I don't really like her service I might still purchase from her because I just love the palettes!
They are really really good quality and I can't find anybody else selling this =( Sad right?


Matte finish on the outside.


Really similar with MAC right? But this palette only can fit 12 eyeshadows. This palette will cost SGD11.90 each. The pan size is the same with MAC, I guess you can purchase this palette instead of MAC's :p MAC palette will cost you RM55 and can fit 15 eyeshadows.


The good thing about this palette is they are fully magnetized so you don't have to buy magnet in order to attach the pans to the palette. The pans are thicker like what Urban Decay use for their eyeshadows :) They are electroplated iron pans. They won't rust and more durable. When you compare this to the aluminium pans the aluminium pans really do suck!
You can remove the pans easily but the magnet are strong. Your pans won't fall out =D 
Definitely good buy! If you just want the pans, she is selling them SGD0.50 each. 

One bad news, she only ship within Singapore. If you want my help, I will be happy to help but I will charge you a fee :)

Now let me show you what I have done with my NYX Chrome Eyeshadows :)


I had labelled them so I can identify them easier :) I only have 20 NYX eyeshadow in order to fully utilized the palette I pressed 3 of my MAC pigments as well and Elianto eyeshadow+Makeup Shop pigment.



Now I don't have to carry my pigments when I travel! 
If you wanna know how I press my pigments read it in my previous post :)

I am planning to buy shoes online but the owner reply my emails so very slow!!!! Grrr!!! I guess I better change my mind! Hmph!