Blog Archive

Golden eyes and brown lips

This is FOTD!!! =D Or actually it is the Crazy FOTD... I don't think I will wear them out but what the heck. I love the color on my lips.


Reddish, orangy, gold eyes :) Tri-colors. All the colors are from my 42 double stack eyeshadows and blusher palette.
The red color is more visible below.

 

The brown color on my lips is actually NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in brown. Heh... Since it is creamy I might be able to double it up as a lipstick. Not bad. Quite easy to blend and the color is really solid. A little goes a long way!



Oh.. I pierced my ear again today. Actually I pierced on the same spot 3 years ago on both ears. But I lost my earing and I don't realise it. By the time I found out it was too late. Wanted to pierced my tongue but I'm too scared for that.So I did my ear. but this time only on the left.


The third one at the inner part of my ear =D I did it in Sunway Pyramid at Silver Dragon for RM9. Darn painful! ='( Lookin hot doesn't it?? =p Scratch that! Don't answer!


I ate cupcakes from Bijoux bought in KLCC. They are awesome much! Wanted to do a review on them but I just bought 2. So there is no point in reviewing them I guess. But if you happen to be in KLCC go and grab some!!!
Below are the cupcakes that I bought. I love the chocolate one so very much!


Typical conversation of a couple.

BF: So nice meh? How much?
GF: RM5 each. To me nice. I buy one for you la. You try.
---------at home--------
BF: (while opening his mouth to eat the cupcake) RM5 each so expensive. That nic....e?
(After first bite. Eyes popped out speechless. Gulp whole cupcake!)
GF: (laughing) Told you! Nice lehhh....


PS: I just received my BEAUTIFUL UNII Palette this afternoon. A review on it will be coming up soon. Stay tuned! This thing is really awesome!!! At last I've gotten myself a proper palette!