Blog Archive

Pop Beauty Eye Topper

This gonna be a quick update. Bought this from Sephora Singapore.

This is from Pop Beauty. Colors are okay, they are not highly pigmented. I bought this because it was cheap SGD16 only. Which I think is pretty okay since the palette came in 12 different colors.
Pretty good for travelling I guess. This palette is really really small. Around 5cm x 20cm!


Close up pictures.




Honestly almost all of the colors doesn't show up on my skin. Because I am yellow? or maybe they are not pigmented enough. I don't know. But most of them are really good for highlight. I mean for my skin tone :) I like a bit of shimmer in my highlight and this palette have it. Right amount of shimmer to bring my features out =P


PS:
I'm back from my hometown! And I had the safest taxi driver last night. He barely drive over 70km/h!!! It took me one hour plus to reach Sunway from the airport! And reach almost 230am! Argh!!

I want to update you guys on my Coastal Scent brush, the black sable buffer. The smell is gone!!!! Yay!!! No more stinky smell!!!  The bristles are still soft and fluffy like before the extreme wash  =D Shed a little bit as well but not bad.. I guess you can go ahead and order the flat top buffer brush. Don't order the pink brush tho. Not so good.