Blog Archive

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

I purchased this almost a month ago with my Sephora voucher. In Sephora Singapore they have this promo that runs quarterly, if you buy up to SGD240 in four months (now it is from August to December I think) you will get SGD40 voucher to be used for certain items. They will have a list of brands for you to choose from. The voucher is valid for a month. I was hoping I can buy my Naked Palette with the voucher initially but the palette took its own sweet time to reach Singapore.

So I try to look around in Youtube for any recommended product that might be useful to me. And I found a video from Enkore about setting spray. Honestly, I know nothing about setting spray. I was a noob and I am catching up now =P I hope. I watched the entire videos part 1 and part 2 and I know I must have one! Whenever I club, I dance a lot and I sweat like a pig. My make up would normally leave me in the club all alone after 1 hour of dancing. I get frustrated. I like to travel light and I hate to bring my make up along for touch up!

Initially I wanted to buy fixing spray from Kryolan but Sephora don't have that.. The promoter said I can get it at some art school???? Since I love Urban Decay so much and their primer potion rocks! I try to look around for setting spray from their brand and they have it!!!! I was so excited! So I look for reviews online. Not all the reviews are positive. But I go ahead with my plan. After all I only need to pay SGD8 for it =) Happy much right???

This will ensure your make up won't budge for 16 hours! Weightless, and have techy cooling ingredient that make your skin looking fresh all night. ( I got that from the bottle..hehehe)


The Review
I never own a Fix+ from MAC before but I tried it on. Fix+ have fragrance in it and Urban Decay is odorless to me. I am not too sure if this is suitable for allergic skin because my skin is not allergic to anything.  So do double check if you are planning to purchase this.

Now move on to what I think about this product. I love this. I will probably repurchase if I have money. Expensive ba =(  It is SGD48 in Sephora.There is no expiry date on the bottle but I guess it is best to use it within a year right?

Does it make my make up stay longer?
 Yes it did. They stay quite long, as in 8 hours. And if you don't sweat like a pig maybe longer (pigs really sweat??). So I guess this product delivers what it says. As a reference my skin is not really oily. I have combination skin. So for those of you who have combination skin, chances are this will work for you. (If they don't please don't be mad at me) I sprayed this on my friends for their prom. 2 of them use Chafing Relief Powder Gel as their face primer and the other one doesn't. My friend informed me that their make up last all night :)

The product come in a spray bottle. Only one size which is 118ml. I sprayed this 3 times on my face. It does feel wet, but it will dry very quickly and I guess best not to blink your eyes when it is wet or your eye make up will smudge. The first mistake I did was holding the bottle pretty far from my face while spraying. Then I sprayed twice which is obviously not enough (for my big face). I barely feel the mist on my face and obviously my make up doesn't stay.  You should hold it approximately 35cm from your face. Spray 2-4 times depending on individual.

For normal going out shopping make up wear I don't really need this. Face primer is enough :) because I normally don't sweat in shopping malls =P. If you don't sweat a lot and your face primer is doing a good job, save your money and don't get this.

 The good thing about proper (like from MUFE) face primer is they prevent your skin from getting congested (not to sure about monistat tho) 

Just remember to double cleanse your face when you take off your make up =D That is the most important rule!


If you don't know what are the differences between refresher spray, setting spray and fixing spray watch 2 videos below. They help me quite a bit =D


I will go for my lower liner touch up soon and its free because the color didn't stay like I mentioned previously. Oh damn! This will be painful! =(