Blog Archive

Super Extremely Short Update on me =D


I will be having exam soon. So I will or most probably won't update until 13th December. Bear with me. Even I don't update you have to visit my blog EVERY SINGLE DAY.......... okay???? 

Thank you~~~~ ^^

I did IPL few months back. I did it once. It's a first trial promo. I am quite happy with the result. LIKE SERIOUSLY HAPPY! My armpit hair didn't grow for approximately a month!!! Awesome right? I bet if I go for 6 treatments I will be free of armpit hair =p After the treatment they no longer grow crazily fast :D

Eyebrow and eyeliner are okay. No one actually notice my eyeliner but few compliments my eyebrow which is  great. But still I don't really like they way they turn out. I was expecting something more...

Urm.. what else??? Oh I will still be checking my email. So write to me if you miss me. If you want to lodge complaints, go ahead and hit me (with your mail! not with broom). I am on Facebook add me. Follow my blog if you haven't :D ..if you like me. If you hate then go away! 

That's it. To those of you who are on holiday. I hate you guys!


PS (updated)
I am looking for a sunblock. Help me?
  Ever heard of powder sunblock? I want to know whether they work as well as the conventional liquid sunblock. Please let me know... I know IQQU has  a liquid sunblock that gives powdery finish, any other brand that is available readily here in Malaysia?