Blog Archive

Nicole's Favourite Cosmetics for 2010

Well the year has come to and end or should I say that a decade has come to an end?? It had been a very eventful year, filled with laughter and tears. A good year nonetheless. 

Started beauty blogging this year and I didn't regret even a bit! Met many people, nice people :) Love you guys my readers! Before I continue the emo talk lets move on to something happier! My favourite beauty junks for 2010! Over 2010 my collection definitely grew larger! But these are the stuff I often find myself reaching out for.

Lets start off with the face!

My favourite primer (or primer substitute), 


Smoothen out your face for easy make up application. 

Concealer
Shu Uemura Mark Cealer and Pro Concealer


I have two shade of concealer because I normally will blend both colors together :) Works better on me.


Foundation
Averine Sheer Perfection SL02


This is easy to blend. Even with fingers. Totally love but once I finish this I definitely gonna try out other brands =) So far I've used 3 tubes of this!

Face Powder
Too Faced Absolutely Invisible (used to be Mineral Veil from Bare Minerals)


Match me pretty well packed with good benefits too.

Highlighter


My super favourite! I use this every single  time! My look will be incomplete without this on my cheekbone.

Bronzer


Love this shade.

Blusher
Shu Uemura Glow On Blush M Pink 30


I think I almost hit the pan with this one!!!! =D

Move on to eyes!

My HG eye primer!


Eyeshadows


I have this with me whenever I travel as well! Love!

Eyeliner
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack


Set very fast and don't smudge!

Brow pencil


Great for touching up the color of my brow :)

Mascara


I do use mascara occasionally, and among all my mascaras this is my favourite! 

Falsies
2 favourites, Doll Lash and Ardell


DN002 from Doll Lash


Demi from Ardell.

Favourite Lash Glue


This is my fourth tube I think. Not only that I bought for my cousins and mom as well :D

For lips.

Pencil liner.
Silky Girl Long Wearing Lip Liner in Nude 


Setting Spray


Things I couldn't live without. Aside from making my make up last longer. This gives me nice sheen, resulting in glowy healthy look :)

Lastly to remove all make ups. My favourite will be Biore Cleansing wipes!



I hope the post benefits you! Some of the products have been reviewed and some are not. Do let me know if you want me to review anything. Feel free to ask me questions.
Have a blessed New Year and have fun!  

Gonna post my nail polish hauls sometimes next week.
Muacks!