Blog Archive

AWESOME POSSUM DEAL!!!! Urban Decay stuff.. in Malaysia!!!!

Excited kan?!?!?! My title caught your attention leh??? ;p Well I am not lying.. It's true.. You CAN get Urban Decay and Soap & Glory in Malaysia. Buy them with Malaysian Ringgit even. Butttttt...... This is a pre-order and limited amount available AND limited products as well.. =(

Plenty of Urban Decay reviews on my blog, but for we, us staying in Malaysia, its kinda hard to get these babies directly. I am nice you see...I share with you.... I know you guys have been salivating ;p Hehehe... *evil grin*

I have good news for you!!!!!! *angel grin smile*  



See... Now you know why I love them! We just click ya know.. CLICKED!

They have few items at a superbly affordable price! Here they are!



Well few items that I have highlighted such as the Urban Decay Primer Potion, Soap & Glory Mother Pucker are definitely cheaper if you purchase from Serendipity. 

They are more expensive in Sephora Singapore! Trust me. If you have been lusting over these two, buy from them! I purchased my UDPP Duo @ SGD46 and single is SGD36 and Mother Pucker XL @ SGD29! (do the conversion yourself k?) They sell the UDPP for RM80 WITH postage! Its not DUO like in the picture ya... its either or.
The Sexy Mother Pucker is awesome! Read my review. Sold out in Sephora SG in a week!!! Fuh.. Talk about kiasuness...

PS: I am not getting paid for this announcement nor am I getting commission. It's really a great deal as I said AWESOME POSSUM DEAL. Agree???

Since I am so nice you should follow my blog! ;p