Blog Archive

What do you want for Christmas? UPDATED

UPDATED: Even though its a 12 days program, you can buy any of the gift set on any given day. I misunderstood =P Sorry people for the wrong infos =D


Santa heard my wishes! Yay!!! I have been wanting to get myself a new Unii Palette. So now I can! YAY!

Check Serendipity for 12 days Serendipity starting today 1 December 2010 (eh its December already! dangit..)


I feel they should rename it to 12 days of Miracles! Each miracle everyday. =P

They are having super extremely awesome deal! 

Looking for something special for someone extra special.
 You really couldn't afford to miss this. Err.... if you are a make up junkie like me. If you are not then shooh away....

I am loving all the stuff they have and loving the prices as well. And nope I don't get paid =D So you can trust me when I say they have pretty good deal going on.

Plus, they just launched their Cult Status program for the Serendipity fanatics =P So buy more you will be rewarded more!

BF this is the perfect giftS for your GF! *ahem* *hint*hint*