Blog Archive

Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder

My favourite translucent powder! My newest found love! ;p 

It is

Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder.

Wow pretty mouthful to say out loud!

Yes this is officially my new favourite translucent powder now! You can call it my HG product. Normally I don't call a certain product my HG product unless I am purchasing them for the second time ;D


Packaging plays an important role in a girl's life. No pretty packaging = die ;p I am exaggerating. Exam is over and my brain can't function properly now.
Slogan plays an important role for me! Catchy slogan means you have pierced my heart! Provided the product is really nice also la.


The packaging is nice. Black. Love the details. I even love the box =( Pretty hard for me to tossed it out.


On the mirror - Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?

So true ;p


The powder come with a sponge applicator. The sponge is placed in another compartment below the pressed powder itself. Its better that way =)

So far I have only use loose powder to set my foundation. This is my first pressed powder ever. And yes I set my foundation with translucent powder instead of using it to set my whole make up.

What they say?

A micro-pigmented pressed powder. Eliminates unwanted shine, evens the skin, and sets foundation for all-day wear. Anti aging ingredients help keep skin healthy.What else you need to know. Micronized pigments "float" on the skin to even out skin tone. An exclusive combination of complexion perfectors including seaweed extract, chamomile, vitamins A, C, and E, as well as soothing aloevera help to increase elasticity, moisture, and firmness.

What I say?


I pick up this product because of the environmental protector abilities as claimed on the packaging. Not sure how true but thats what it says. Contains vitamin A, C & E somemore leh! Have to try! Plus the mirror is pretty big too! =D

After using religiously for a month, almost everyday this product is great. No cakey result no matter how many time I touch up throughout the day. Really great in eliminating unwanted shines! Instantly! Dabbed on your forehead, nose and chin, the shines all gone! It left me shine free for about 2 hours outdoor.On first sniff I don't really like the smell of the powder. Smell like sesame oil. But now I think I am addicted to the smell. I found myself trying to sniff every time I am applying the powder =.= The powder gives a sheer coverage (translucent.duh!) and doesn't cause any break out. However, I didn't notice that my skin become obviously healthier by using it either. Maybe in the long run the anti aging benefit will show up.

Definitely better than my Mineral Veil from Bare Minerals. I travel light with this. No brush needed and I can just touch up anytime anywhere. I guess I am a convert now ;p But I will still definitely go back to loose powder occasionally.


If you are planning to purchase this, try the powder first. For darker skin color this might look too white. And for fairer skin color this might be a bit dark. No harm trying especially when you are going to fork out SGD45 for it.. The price tag definitely ain't pretty but I feel the powder works for me. Plus I got it for SGD5 with my Sephora voucher. Kekekeke ;p

Thats it. Feel free to ask me anything =D Follow me if you haven't ;p

PS; My hair is in super ugly state. I chopped it off! =(