Sephora in MALAYSIA!!!!

Yes you heard me right!!! 

I just found out about this when I was blogwalking!! (or blog hopping? ) DAMN!!!! Now I don't have to go far to get all my pretty babies!!! But I'm afraid they might price it higher compared to Singapore because of the import tax =( Cross finger and hope that it won't happen!!! I don't know how many of you heard of Sephora. I just found out about it earlier this year when I walked along Orchard in Singapore! Amazing stuff they have!! truly a bliss. I have no idea on how big the store gonna be but lets hope its bigger than the one in ION Orchad, Singapore!!! Since the rental here is cheap anyway! Yay!!! Yay!!!! I'm so excited! and I think I can't sleep tonight =P

To view the cool SUPER cool picture captured by other blogger check makeupbybryan.

I hope its not a dream..please..please.. But it shouldn't be right?