Konad Stamping Nail Art

Seriously fuck!!! While editing something in this post I accidentally deleted everything!!! Fuck!!! Argh! SHIT!!
Oh well. I guess, I just have to write it all over again! =(

Well, this is my first time playing with nail stamping tools. I thought it was easy. Just paint, scrap, and stamp. But boy I was wrong. The few times I did it, they were horrible! I left a huge mess of nail polish on my desk! This thing is pretty hard to master and need a lot of practice. But when you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as applying nail polish to your nails.

At first I thought of purchasing the stamping tools online. Luckily I didn't. When I went to KL Convention Centre for Femmecity, Spark Ent. which is an authorized distributor for Konad actually have a booth there! I was so thrilled! I save on RM8 for postage (but the damn parking was RM7!) I bought 2 bottles of their Special Nail Polish as well, which cost RM12 per 5ml bottle! This nail polish is quite thick and won't dry up as fast as the others. This is important because if it dries up fast, you won't be able to transfer the design onto your nails.

Before I show you my design here are the steps you need to follow.


STEP 1 Apply base coat or regular polish to nail.
STEP 2 Apply KONAD Special Nail Polish to desired image with a Plate.
STEP 3 Scrape across Plate with the Scraper to remove excessive polish.

STEP 4 QUICKLY, press the Stamper onto the Plate to pick up the design.
STEP 5 Apply KONAD Special Nail Polish to desired image with a Plate.
STEP 6 Scrape across Plate with the Scraper to remove excessive polish.

You have to do all the steps above as quickly as possible. If not the design won't be able to be transfered to you nails nicely. Btw, their Special Nail Polish is thicker and harder to be removed from the Scrapper and the Plate. If you don't want to waste money purchasing their nail polish use your own nail polish. Don't throw away all those nail polish that gets thicker. Reuse them =) I do notice Elianto nail polish work as good as their nail polish and it is easier to remove from the stamping tools.


I bought only one Plate. which is M69. I bought it because of the Zebra prints =) From now on I don;t have to draw it like I used to. Well, my previous drawing sucks actually =P


If you don't know where to get them offline you can buy Konad stamping tools from their website =) They charged RM8 for poslaju within WM. More expensive than the normal RM6 but you will save on petrol and parking. =) For now, you can get this from The Curve as well at the flea market every Sunday. =)

Here is the end result.

You have to apply the top coat quickly and slightly just ONCE dividing into 2 or 3 parts.  Do not dab or repeat. By dabbing or repeating you will smudge the design like on my last finger on the picture above. =(
I need more practice!

On another hand I just got myself a hair straightener and a Prada wallet as well during the expo. A bit disappointed tho. The girl told me that the wallet is retailing at RM1820 in Prada outlet. But when I went there to verify the authenticity of the wallet they told me the wallet is RM1580 only! =( I bought it for RM1180. I thought I save a lot of money by purchasing it during the expo but I was wrong! Should have bought in Prada outlet for extra hundreds and get their paper bag and official receipt instead! -( Urgh! Mine come with the box and as usual the service card.


Now I'm officially broke and living on salted fish =(. But I am still a happy girl =P

ps: I regret for having my hair permed! =( Its hard to maintain. Going for my embroidery touch up tomorrow. I hope the eyeliner colour last at least a year this time. If not I'm gonna screw the beautician for lying!