Oh Darn.... ( DIY Palette)

This might be the stupidest thing I did.
Remember my 78 Palette? I tried to depot my Urban Decay Skull Palette and I succeeded. Then I thought why not try it with my 78 palette? And I did! First the blush starts to cracked! Fine I stopped. Then I got really annoyed because the plastic case looked so horrible I started to depot the rest. And I failed!!! Most of the eye shadows, eyeliners, blushes cracked so badly beyond repair. I thought of keeping them since I still can dig the colors out. But I feel really annoyed just by looking at it. I take them all and tossed them into the rubbish bin!!!! There you go! Argh! 

Word of advise don't ever ever EVER try to depot any of your Coastal Scent or those palette that look like Coastal Scent. The pan used to press the eye shadow is too thin! Unlike my Urban Decay the pan is quite thick. They won't get damaged if you wiggle your knife beneath it to loosen up the glue (without heat). Haih... Plus, matte eyeshadow cracked easily compare to shimmer ones. I don't know why...

Annoyed to the max!! But I've ordered another palette. This time I ordered the 88 matte colors. And I promise myself I won't go and destroy this palette.

Btw,I transfered my Urban Decay eye shadows into Elianto's palette (cheaper than MAC obviously and with mirror!). Beside that, I depotted my Shu Uemura blusher and concealer into it as well. I had depotted my NYX Jumbo Pencils. I'm done with milk and brown. I don't think I will depot the rest tho, I will tell you why when I blog about it. Pictures will be upload as well.. I scooped some of Milk and Brown and placed it in the empty pans I got from my 78 palette.


 I like it actually =D 
Sorry that it looked a bit dirty. =P Next I am planning to depot few colourful eye shadows to complete my palette =D I can travel with this single palette next time. How convenient! =D

RIP my 78 palette =(