Merdeka Inspired Make Up Contest

Well, I never put up any picture of the end result when I make up huh? I decided to join the crowd =P
I did this look for a mini contest organised by NYX Cosmetic seller in Facebook =)
I just send in my pictures and it might take awhile for them to upload it I guess. The prizes are goodies worth up to RM100 :) You can join the fun too! The terms and conditions is somewhere on their page. Once my picture are up do "like" them =P Thank you in advance lovelies!!

Inspired by our Jalur Gemilang








Im not going out or anything. This look is solely for the contest purpose and I've got amnesia! Its 4.45am in the morning and I can't sleep =( Poor me! After this I'm gonna clear the make up off and go to bed.

Ohh. I got the super thick opera eyebrow because I just did my embroidery last Sunday.

I actually use 5 colors of eye shadows but I wonder whether all the colors visible. I kinda mixed it too much huh?

Well these were the products I used for this Merdeka look *wink*

5 eyeshadow colors all from Coastal Scent 42 Color Double Stack Shimmer Shadow & Blushes Palette
Black eyeliner ( MAC Blacktrack)
Nude shimmery lips (MAC pigments in Old Gold + Shu Uemura clear lip gloss)
Shu Uemura Blusher (Pink 30)
False Lashes
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Shu Uemura UV underbase mousse (Beige)
Averine Foundation (SL02)

Oh and as per usual my favourite Urban Decay Primer Potion. Planning to order some NYX Jumbo Pencils. Read quite a few good reviews about them. Hmmm...

Go and like this page! And look for my picture (might take sometime for them to upload it) and "LIKE" it!!! =D Do you like the colors?? I just love them! They are so shimmery!