F#!% Bluunis!

I just did my first touch up today, for my eyeliner and the result is fucking dissapointing! First of all, they had different beautician doing it for me this time. This beautician is damn fucking slow. She worked so slow until the anesthetic they applied on my eyes no longer masked the pain I had to go through! Unlike the first time I did it, the girl did her job fast and smoothly, and it was almost painless. If I hadn't been patient I would have scolded her! And she pull my eyes damn fucking hard! I don't remember being in such a painful state the first time I did it!

I am really really furious now! And the worse part was the lower liner for my right eyes is thicker than the left one! I seriously gonna fucking screw them! Argh!!!!! While the upper liner for the right one is longer than the left one! Every time I looked in the mirror I feel like crashing them! I hate my face so damn much now!


And one more annoying thing about their centre, I couldn't stand that they keep going on and on and force you to buy their package. Well for my last 2 visits I've been kind enough to smile on their face. Well after I see the end result for my eyeliner I think I could have kill them! 
Its not cheap okay! Its freaking RM1288!!!!!!!
I fucking HATE them!

I'm talking about Sunway Pyramid branch. Maybe other branches are better than this mother fucker blood sucking idiots!

ps: (updated on 15August) The eyeliner on my eyes didn't stay!! I have to go for another touch up one month later! Damn!