78 Colors Blush and Eyeshadow Combo Palette.

Well, yay! My palette has arrived as expected  :)
But sad to say I was a bit disappointed in it. First of all, one of the yellow crack a little. But that's no biggie. I wanted most of the colors to be matte, and yes the colors are mostly matte and few shimmers too. But the matte one doesn't seem to stick on my skin. So far I only swatched it on arms with Urban Decay primer potion as a base. Still no luck :( A bit sad, because all the colors are gorgeous! Or maybe it is because of my yellow skin???  Hmmm... But I still love it most probably will use them as a highlight but I think I will definitely use this less compare to the 42 palette:)

The cover is made of plastic, with mirror. So it is like a compact powder case  but bigger. The size is probably half of A4 paper? and each eye shadow is almost 10cents in size. While blusher is bigger than 50cents of course. Most of the blusher I already have in my 42 double stack shimmer shadow and blush palette. Stupid me. Should have gotten the 88 palette instead! Ish! 


Almost all of the color in the first row invisible on my arms :( Even after I applied my primer.I'll try on my eyes next time. The pictures doesn't show the true colors of the palette. But they are gorgeous. I like the eyeliner which is in the rectangular . The color is a bit metallic.and shimmery. :) I guess I do love shimmer more than matte.


I've found a look on Youtube that I would like to copy =P It look like smokey eyes but with a bit of a twist to it =D

I have heavy eyelids or as you could say hooded eyelids, where you actually have double eyelids but when you open your eyes, it can't really be seen. Which is annoying! Its like you apply damn nice eyeshadow but others couldn't see! =(


But there is a good thing about it too. When you blink it will give double effect :) Like plain black eyeshadow like above and mix colors like below. 
(well I try to rationalized it to make myself happy actually =P) hahahaha



Notice the purple color? On Youtube the guru used pink =) My color is slightly pink actually but my camera couldn't capture it.... Next time should make the black area darker =D Then above the black I use grey :)


Oh!! sorry I over cut my lashes! Notice it is a bit short on the outer lid? =P and I forget to line my lid as well =P Btw, If you are wondering why I didn't take both eyes, it's because I was trying rainbow colors on my right eye. I tried to combine yellow, orange, pink, blue, purple and green BUT I failed. So ..maybe next time I'll try again =D
Here are more pictures for you to see. 


Damn! I should really pluck my eyebrow hair! Forgive the shortened lashes =(


Next time instead of purple I will try something else. And I'm sure it will turn out great!!! Maybe green? Red? Orange? Blue? Gold...Depending on the look I want to create =) But this one however is awesome for clubbing! Not like your normal smokey eyes with one color in different gradient ain't?

You can add wings to the eyeliner to make it more dramatic =D

Here are the colors I used.

MAC pigment in Pink Mauve for the purplish pink.

Matte black from the 78 Palette.

Silver above the black and new nude (whats wrong with me! )pull hair*) as a highlight.


My nails few weeks back :) Middle finger start to chip after few days.