NYX Lipsticks and Lip Gloss.

I recently watched a lot of Youtube make up tutorials. And almost all of the make up gurus recommend NYX as a cheaper alternatives, be it for eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip glosses etc.. I am never a fan of lipstick. I guess I haven't find the right one yet. Jennifer from Head to Toe really love NYX eyeshadows and lipsticks and because I love her, I bought a few lipsticks to try out, one lip gloss and one eyeshadow in Yellow Funk.

First let start out with the lipstick.
I bought 3. RM10 for each. very cheap! 
From left to right. Harmonica, Jupiter, Circe
According to the Youtubers, the lipsticks are very pigmented. I must agree with this. For RM10 what more could you asked for? Gives you nice color pay off. Seriously not a bad product. It doesn't have weird lipstick smell, which I  normally call 'auntie smell'. But too bad I don't like the smell on these lipsticks either. They smell nice but when I swipe it on my lips it smell like laundry detergent. Yucks! But then again, my nose is pretty sensitive to smell.
I think I am one out of ten who think the smell sucks. If you don't mind the smell, go ahead and try.

I do love their lip gloss so much!! I am planning to get few more soon =P. Each priced at RM10 as well. I bought only one.


This is RLG36 Balerina Pink. This lip gloss is not sticky. Maybe that's why it doesn't have longer stay power. But I don't mind applying it every 2 hours. I love the smell. I love the non-sticky texture and best of all the color matches my lips!! =D I have chapped lips recently and this softens the bad appearance of my lips =). I've tried few other brands like Averine, Clinique, and EL and I don't like them.

Move on to the eyeshadow. I bought one to try out. And boy I was disappointed. The shadow cracked soo easily! Horrible. And it wasn't that cheap also!!! RM14.90 I consider that to be expensive for the quality. But then again, I only bought one I couldn't speak for the whole community can I??  I rather pay for Coastal Scent palette. The 42 double stack eyeshadow and blusher palette is amazing!

I guess that's it. I will be swatching NYX Chrome Eyeshadow next. And I totally love them!