Happy Birthday Singapore

Well I had a wonderful weekend! Well today is Wednesday I'm a bit late for the hoo-haas but its okay =)

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I didn't go club for such a very long time! Almost 3 months maybe?? When before I couldn't do even a week without it. So when Jimmy promised to bring me out for a crazy weekend I was thrilled. Well, it wasn't supposed to be crazy but I guessed I underestimated the reunion of 2 crazy people! =P I still remember back in my hometown I used to sneaked out of the house at 12 am just to go clubbing! =p

I believe you have your own crazy moments as well. Just want to share with you my outfits =D

Meet Shawn and Jimmy =)


Dress from Singapore flea market and cardigan from Sungai Wang =)

This one is blurr =(  Well its reverse bungy. SGD30 if you have student ID :)



We didn't plan to go club but we end up in Rebel for the night =)

My first time wearing flats to club!So comfy!!  I almost killed my feet the night before by wearing wedges!
Can you believe, the total money spent for my outfit is less than RM60!!! =) Well not including the handbag and my make up of course!.


When they say Urban Decay Primer Potion could make your eyeshadow last even after you wake up from sleep. Well trust me it IS TRUE! Splurge on them! I was super drunk so I couldn't wash my face or even change my dress. I just went to bed straight away. And wala!!! My eye make up is still there! Amazing!
I love Urban Decay so very much! =D Especially with their quirky packaging! =) Amazing :)

Evan.


I miss Clarke Quay already!