MAC pigments! =)


My MAC pigments just arrived today! And I am so happy! =) I got it for RM40. Well it is actually RM30, the extra RM10 is for the blogger who went to the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale for me. Sad I couldn't make it. But not having people to send me over and have to queue early just to get good stuff is not worth it I think. Might as well I pay extra RM10. At first I thought of buying MAC fluidliner but this time around the eyeliner comes in complete set =(

See my cheap MAC pigments! They are so adorable! 





Each bottles should weight 2.5g. From left Teal, Reflects Blackened Red, Pinked Mauve, Frost, Quietly. They are just the perfect size and most importantly the perfect price for me!!! 
I am definitely gonna play with them soon!=D
 Happy happy happy! say thank you to Jessying!!!



And I just received my parcel from Jade as well, decided to shed few more kgs =D My supplies for 10 days! Wish me luck =D 
I just hope I didn't get bad ulcer like I did first time around =( It was horrible!



Went to pyramid to buy hair heat protector. I bought something from Lakme range. Tried it and I don't really fancy the stiff result! =( I thought the protector spray should be smooth and silky :( I guess I bought the wrong one. Plus I bought some Ecotools brushes as well =)

I heard good reviews about them. If I know they have it in Shinns I won't go so far to buy brushes! I even ordered from Coastal Scents! I think my brushes should arrive in 2 weeks time. My Sephora blusher blush starts to have fly-away bristles ='( 


Btw, the blusher brush for this are amazing! So soft!! So dense! Better than my Sephora and Body Shop blush brush. Haven't use it yet. We'll see how :)
My Elf, brushes will most probably be arriving soon together with my 78 make up palette.Yay! I didn't bought it from Coastal Scent. Got it from Ebay. The seller claimed that it comes from the same manufacturer that supplies to Coastal Scent. Not sure how true, but we'll see when it arrives.


PS: On the 4th September there will be are warehouse sale for Loreal. Which includes famous brand such as Shu Uemura!! Biotherm, Giorgio Armani and much more. I heard last May the eye shadow brush was only RM20!!!!! Crazy! Over the counter they sell it for RM230! Lucky I didn't get any. If not I probably have already killed myself! 
And lashes!! For only RM20!!! I will definitely go this time!
But I have to go up Genting at 12pm. I hope I can make it. *cross finger*