Blog Archive

Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit

Well, I have found new love! =D 
It's Urban Decay nail enamel! 
This set actually available somewhere in August 2009? This kit actually existed over a year =p Since in Malaysia we don't have Urban Decay readily available in the departmental store I guess its okay to do the swatches and review now =P
Plus we only have 2 seasons which are sunny and rainy =P When you wear your colours doesn't matter..


These are my very first branded nail polish! I am excited! But I got these technically for free because I redeemed it with my Sephora SGD40 voucher and this whole set is actually SGD25 only!
They still have it in Sephora Ion. Not sure about other branch.


Aside from the nail polish, I really like the bag that it came with. =D A pretty dark metallic purple. Should be good for travelling.


Overall, the nail polish is good.  Dry pretty fast and on average 2 coats are enough for nice colour payoff. Nothing much to complain. Seriously, SGD25 for 7 colours I feel this set is totally worth it! Plus I love all the colours in the set.


The picture above almost reflects the real colours of the nail polish upfront. Except for the white on the left. The white looks a bit greyish with pearly finish. I hope you get what I meant.

All of them are so pretty!


I wanted to do the swatches on my nails but my nails sucks now, so I will do it some other time on the nail display okies??

For now I guess this will do.

White Widow (White Sparkle)

Gunmetal (Gunmetal sparkle)

Apocalypse (black- purple) 

Grunge (Metallic Peacock)

Meltdown (Royal Purple)

Big Bang (Sparkling Hot Pink)

Fbomb (True Red)


Another close up




Well thats it. I love all the colours like I mentioned before but if you ask me to choose my most favourite is Grunge and least favourite will be Apocalypse.


Most favourite: Grunge

Least favourite: Apocalypse 

If you are friend with me on Facebook you might already see my recent haul from Sephora =P I just got myself the Enchanted Glamourland, Book of Shadows vol 3 and few other items =) Yay! I am planning to get Urban Decay Summer of Love Nail Kit as well! pretty but they are not available in SG yet....

Do you love the colors???? If you have similar colors do share! =D

ps: reviews will be a bit slow until 14 December 2010.