Blog Archive

DiGi BlackBerry Torch 9800 – Hotter and Smarter

Always the smarter choice.

No doubt.

 I have been loyal customer for Digi for as long as I can remember =P Since I got my first phone I have been using Digi. Hooked to Digi for life.

Smarter would definitely summarized the new Digi Blackberry Torch 9800!



Well tell me how can you not be smart if you only pay RM68 per MONTH for UNLIMITED access of Facebook, Twitter, blogging and Youtube!!! Not forgetting the emails too of course =P 
No pay per use. I hate pay per use! 

No more stressing out for not to be able to steal Wifi =P

Have you ever find yourself  call someone just for the heck of calling to fulfill your minimum call usage? Well not with Digi! Budget your call smartly =D No more making calls unnecessarily just to fulfill your minimum usage for call.

Well, if you love to stay connected and make calls every waking hour, no need to be worried. You might get rewarded. 100% rebate on Digi Internet Unlimited Plan (Terms and Conditions applied). Sound super interesting right?

Nope, Digi definitely didn't forget about you the traveler and the business people! Unlimited data roam for RM36 per day. I oh-so-love the unlimited things you get with Digi! It's like eating as much as you can without having the fats go straight to your behind =D

Now to make all the unlimited offer more worth it, Blackberry Torch 9800 is here to save the day! Touch screen and qwerty keypad TOGETHER is enough to make me have the big O!

I just love the flexibility you can have. Play as hard as you work!

DIGI Blackberry Torch 9800 is
Definitely HOTTER. DEFINITELY SMARTER!