Blog Archive

Book of Shadow Vol 3 from Urban Decay

Big fan of Urban Decay?? I know I am! Now you people in Singapore can dance with joy (JB and Batam can dance also la) for the awesome Book of Shadow will be landing on Sephora Ion (not too sure about other branch.) shelves this Saturday. YES THIS SATURDAY!!! 13th November 2010 @ 11AM.

So girls go and grab yours before they disappear. Only limited number available. GRRRR.....

Price wise I am not too sure. But the wind tell me it will be SGD88. Gonna double check and update the price once I got the correct info okay?



The Book of Shadow 3 description: (taken from their website) :

Book of Shadows Vol. lll
Totally obsessed with The Big Apple? So are we (how could anyone NOT be?) Inspired by the glimmering lights and iconic landmarks of New York City, Book of Shadows Vol III features16 eyeshadows that go way beyond neutrals and brights, including SEVEN NEW shades with names like Loaded, Rockstar and Money. We've also included nine best-sellers in a range of sizzling textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.

Fill Weight: Eyeshadows: 16 x 0.8g e 16 x 0.03 US oz; Eyeshadow Primer Potion: 3.7ml e 0.13 US fl oz; 24/7 Eye Pencil: 2 x 0.8g e 2 x 0.03 US oz 

You will get 2 Glide On 24/7 in Zero and Ransom
Miniature Primer Potion.

If you are wondering how will the color look like, well here is a video I found on Youtube for the swatches =D


FYI, this item is sold out in Urban Decay website
Should I get this? I bet when I go over this item will be sold out as well!!! I am lemming over Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot. I've been dying to have Sugarpill eyeshadow as well.
*waiting patiently for money to fall from the sky*
You can get Urban Decay 24/7 in Singapore Sephora Marina Bay Sands (MBS) They don't have it in Ion or any other branch.


 Are you going to get this or you have it already? =D 
Do you really love it? or isit plain lust?