Blog Archive

Urban Decay Survival Kit + haul pictures

Hello people!!!

 I want to show you what I've got from my last visit to Sephora SG. Not really a haul post (look like one doesn't it?) 
This is my Survival Kit from Urban Decay! Get it for free if you purchase SGD120 and above worth of Urban Decay products. This promotion is only available in Sephora Ion in conjunction with their first anniversary.

There are 4 travel size products in the kit and they came in a zipper bag with Urban Decay name on it.. Cute ain't?
Together with 1 lipstick sample and 1 primer potion sample.


I literally bought SGD120 just because of the travel size product!!!! I forget I have the full size item! 


Well here they are. Not gonna write in depth review because I have separate reviews for them already. =D

Here is De-Slick in a Tube. I actually purchased the full size together with the kit (without realizing it!). Went out with it twice. Not bad. Will give it a try few more weeks before I write a review.
This is 5ml. Love Urban Decay packaging!


Their oh-so-famous primer potion and definitely my love. I have yet to try Shadow Insurance from Too Faced. We'll see which one better =D Primer Potion makes your eye make up last longer and helps prevent creasing. 
Will do my own version of Urban Decay VS Too Faced Shadow Insurance review soon.
This is the same size you get together with you Naked Palette, 3.7ml


Third items is the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray, 10ml. I love this product and I have it in full size! I never go out partying without this sealing my make up! In love =D 
FYI, I am waiting for my Kryolan Ultra Setting Spray to arrive. Yay!


This is the best seller for setting spray from Urban Decay. If you don't know, Urban Decay have three different type of setting spray. The All Nighter Setting Spray (below), De-Slick oil Control Make up Setting Spray and Dew Me setting Spray (for moisturising).


Fourth item is the famous 24/7 pencil! This survival kit is totally worth it! Another 24/7 to add on to my collection. =p This is in Lucky. 


The swatches look bronzy. This color actually look a bit orangy upfront. 


Next is their Lipstick sample. Texture and smell wise I LOVE IT! Creamy. Moisturizing enough =D I love their lipstick design ( even though it's not practical at all!) Have to love the dagger! 



This is Gash.

Last sample is their Primer Potion in Eden.


I am actually selling off the travel size items because I don't find it useful to keep them when I have the full size and their full size isn't that big as well =D Mail me at yourwarehouse@gmail.com if you interested in any. I am selling 24/7 in Zero (travel size) instead of Lucky.

 [update: I only have 24/7 Zero and De-Slick in a Tube for sale. Others have been sold.]


My latest haul from Sephora SG! 
Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland. Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol3, Too Faced Absolutely Invisible, De-Slick in a Tube and Sephora eyeliner pencils.
The Naked palette is for a friend. I did a review on mine already, feel free to read =D


Some of you might have the palette above. Tell me what do you think???? I bet you definitely love them to bits! Do ask me question if you want to know more about any particular product.