Blog Archive

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plump (Lip plumper)

Tell me who doesn't want to have that super sexy, pouty, full looking lips like Angelina Jolie???
I am dying to have one but sadly I can't have one. My mouth is so tiny.. I can't even eat quarter pounder beef burger from Wendy's without spilling the fillings inside. Carl's Junior is definitely out of the question.
Yea my mouth is that small =(

To get that pouty look without surgery or botox I resort to cosmetic. Lip plumper! This is actually my very first lip plumper. So I am going to share with you my experience =)

I bought this from Sephora Singapore. I think I paid SGD24 for it.  It is Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme - Plump from Soap and Glory! 




Before this XL version they have the normal ones with different shades. When I was in Sephora the girl tested the SMP plumper on me. It seems like ages before I start to feel something. So I decided to buy the XL version. Actually there is disclaimer at the back of the box saying "New Sexy Mother Pucker tryers should finish a couple of tubes of our 'original strength' SMP plumper before going to extremes'
Well.... I don't care =P


For those of you who don't know what this is for, Sexy Mother™ Pucker XL Extreme Plump is a super-sizing, extra-strength collagen clear lip shine with LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler. Geddit? Still don't? Well basically it is a lip plumper that will plumps your lips! =D

Below are my lips before applying the lip plumper.


Apply a thin film of the lip plumper on your lips.




The color of the liquid is basically off white. Very thick and creamy in texture. Smell wise, it smells heavenly! Serious! Feels like you are rubbing chocolate vanilla scented cookies on your lips! I just love the smell! The lip plumper tasted sweet too! Yum yum! Bad actually because you tend to lick off your lips accidentally. So if you are kissing somebody, the guy most probably will be licking you lips instead of really kissing you =P

Below is my picture after few minutes. You can feel the tingling sensation few seconds after actually. The sensation is actually very very strong but whether it succeed in inflating my lips, you be the judge.



 I don't think the lip plumper actually work. Well you can feel the tingling sensation for sure but you can't really see much difference in terms of pouty-ness. If your normal gloss is more than RM50 per tube then go ahead and get this. Even though I can't really see much difference but I am totally satisfied substituting my lip gloss with this =D But if your normal gloss is less than RM50 then you might want to consider. Unlike their previous SMP plumper this SMP XL Extreme only available in clear gloss.

The tingling sensation normally will last for about 30 minutes. After that you need to reapply the plumper again =)


PS: The lip plumper sold out in 2 weeks time in Sephora Singapore!!! (I bought mine 3 weeks ago)