Blog Archive

88 Metal Palette

I am so addicted to the 88 palette right now! Argh! This is really bad =( Bad for my purse. You know how girls keep giving themselves an excuse to buy stuff even though they don't have much money left for the month? Yea.. I am officially one of those girls now.. Garghhh!!! 

Last month I bought the 88 Matte palette and I love them very much. For RM43 they are totally worth it. Only 48 cents per color! One palette is more than enough actually but like I always say you can never have too much colors =D

I was very disappointed in my purchase this time. Fyi, I bought this palette from the same seller I purchased my 88 Matte Palette. She did wrapped my palette with bubble wrap like previously but I guess the palette is not tough enough. Two of the eyeshadows actually cracked badly. Lucky there is plastic cover on top of the eyeshadows. If not the cracked eyeshadow would have scattered everywhere and I wouldn't be able to press them back.




All the colours from the palette.

The exterior of the palette is matte. Unlike the 78 and 88 matte palette, they are glossy. Very classy looking. I like it. For the matte palette some of the colours are actually shimmery but for the metal palette all of them are shimmery. Very shimmery but they don't have glitters in them. I hate eyeshadow with glitters. Urgh..

So here comparison between the 88 Matte and 88 Metal Palette.


The left one is 88 Metal Palette while the right one is 88 Matte Palette.

After pressing the cracked eyeshadow back, they are as good as new =D


If you noticed the metal palette is pretty similar to the warm palette. Except all the colours in metal palette are all shimmery while in warm palette they are mixed. 
 :)
 While for matte palette the colours are similar to the ultra shimmers palette. Matte palette is not entirely matte. When I received mine I was shocked. I thought the seller send me the wrong item but actually the matte palette are not meant to be entirely matte. Like 30% of them are shimmery. 
Now I am lusting over the ultra shimmer palette. The colours are the same with my matte palette but in my matte palette my greens are matte :( I want shimmery greens!! =(

I've took some close up pictures so that you can see the colours better. 

The 88 Metal Palette


The 88 Matte Palette

For those of you who are concern on what ingredients were used to make the eyeshadows, well here you go.

Busy...busy... =( Wish I have more time to sit down and write reviews. I just got myself the Balm bronzer and shimmers...They are soo pretty...
So wait for them k?