Blog Archive

Loreal Hip in Singapore!

When I found out that Loreal Hip will be in Singapore in October I was so thrilled! Coincidentally I found out about it end of September. So the waiting part was not really excruciating =P I've been eyeing and lusting and craving for Loreal Hip Chrome eyeliner and I almost order them via spree. Thank you heaven I did not. If not 
I would have probably need to wait for another 2 weeks lo!

They are here in Singapore eh.. I mean they are there in Singapore. Because I am back in Malaysia now anyway. =P

But too bad they will be in Singapore for limited time only. I did asked the promoter and she said Loreal Hip will only be in Singapore while stock last. So if you are in Singapore and interested in this go and get yourself some! =D


The eyeshadow is retailing at SGD18.90.

They have  few colors to choose from.

Honest opinion from me? I rather buy 88 palette. More colors. For me SGD18.90 is not cheap lo! That is like RM46 each!!! And my 88 Matte Palette is only RM43 lo!!!!!

For eyeliners they are retailing at SGD17.90 each. I think eyeliner are more value for money because their eyeliner have the similar quality with Urban Decay 24/7. Too bad they only have 4 colours for you to choose.
But then again the Urban Decay duo with grindhouse is only SGD48 in Sephora. So if you buy 2 of the Loreal Hip eyeliners the total would be SGD35.80. Top up SGD12.20 and you will get Urban Decay. But the colors are limited for UD as well. They have been pre-packed so no custom mix and match. How I wish I have enough money to buy 24/7 Jackpot! Garrgh!

Back to the Chrome Eyeliner. I swatched them at the back of my palm, and when I try to rub them off.. boy! they are really hard to rub off! I even try to rinse them with water, nope doesn't work. You have to at least rub them a couple of times under running water to get rid at least a big part of it.


How I wish they have the cream eyeliner in Singapore as well. 

Here are the swatches for almost all of the eyeshadows =D The promoter didn't allow me to take photos so I happily swatched them on my arms and take pictures after that. 
If you are in Singapore you might as well go directly to Watson to see and feel the products yourself. The swatches might not be so helpful anyway. But I hope they will help some of you :)


As you can see for flashy I don't have the other color on my hand only green. Because the nude color didn't show up!!! The color is like exactly my skin color lo!! sorry for that.. I wanted to swatched Platinum but I totally forget =( Sorry for that again.

I personally love Adventurous, Flamboyant, Flare and Riotous. Actually I love all of them but money constraint ma =( and 88 palette are cheaper for me.
But please get yourself their eyeliner! I totally love them! =D Cheaper than buying 24/7 from Urban Decay for sure. If they still have it in store end of the month I might probably get the silver and black =D

The eyeliner is good for waterline as well. Some eyeliner didn't really show up when you use them on your waterline but not this one =) Creamy texture but have really good staying power =D Easy to work with =D


Conclusion. I love them!

Fyi, I had a bad day walking from Watson to Watson in Singapore! I went to Raffles Place first and they don't have it, next I went to Bugis, they don't have it either (not sure now) lastly I went to Ngee Ann. Voila! My toe nail almost came off from walking to much in a shoes lo!!! =(
Apparently, they will only have Loreal Hip in certain Watson. Not all branch. 

I officially love Loreal now. I just bought their True Match foundation and I love them to bits! I will review them when I have time =D