Blog Archive

Empro Triangular Ebrow Pencil & Slim Cut Auto Pencil

First time I came to know about Empro is via their first outlet in Sunway Pyramid 2 years back. For some reason its not there anymore :( how sad. I did my very first eyebrow shaping there. Their service is pretty reasonable priced but they only shave it off. No plucking.
Teeny bit about Empro. Empro is founded by Assc. Prof. BCAS, UK, Coco Alex. Empro is a local Malaysia cosmetic brand name . Cosmetic companies founded in Malaysia are growing in number and that is a good news ain't?? =D Empro products are made in Korea. Which explains their quality =)

I was eyeing over their brow auto-pencil few months back. My friend recommended it to me but at that point of time I already have my very own brow pencil and recently I went for embroidery so I left my desire hanging there. I was so happy when they gave me their products to try on. At last I own one now =D


Their brow pencil is auto type. No sharpening needed! Which is really convenient. How could you not love the idea? Save you lots of product too. Most importantly you paid product you will actually use. When you buy the conventional pencil you actually paid for the product you thrown away while sharpening as well, which can be painful to see sometimes!
Let me introduce you their very first brow pencil! =D

Triangular Brow Auto Pencil


As you can see the above auto-pencil is the improved version. With advance nourishing formulation some more leh!



The pencil is in triangular shape. With this shape it is easier for you to draw your eyebrow. You can draw thicker line for the first half of your brow with the wider part of the pencil and thinner line for the outer half of the brow with the thinner tip.
Aside from the triangular shape I really love that the pencil come together with brow brush as well to help you even out the color created by the pencil for more natural look =)


These pencils are available in 5 color shades (brown, natural brown, golden brown, blonde, natural grey). The one above is in E2 natural brown. The above picture actually shows you how much product you will be getting. It is roughly 3cm long and 0.35g in weight.



When you've got the most suitable color for you, you will realise that they look really really natural on. Since I couldn't do the demo on me I did it on my friend =D


My friend smiled happily looking at her new filled brows =p Btw we didn' plucked the stray brows.. Could be better.

This pencil is retailing at RM38.80. Pretty affordable for the quality you will be getting!

Next is their newly launched HD Slim Cut Auto Pencil!

The most interesting part of this pencil is you getting 2 colors in one pencil =D Like above, no sharpening needed. Very slim lead to give you very precise application as well! 




As you can see I really love the shape below. Since I got my embroidery done I use this slim cut more. The color of my embroidery at the outer end of my brows is not really obvious so this pencils really helps in term of adding colors. The colors stays pretty well and they are smudge proof! Excellent.


This is how slim the lead look from front.


And from the side.


The only downside of the pencil is when you accidentally twist out to much product and draw them on, even with the slightest pressure the pencil will break. So you will have to becareful whenever you twist new product out. Twist just enough to get the color on.


On the left is Soft Brown and on the right is Olive Brown.

This HD Slim Cut pencil is retailing at RM68.80.



Below is the size comparison =D Between those 2 above =)



You can get Empro products from Sasa, Watson in Malaysia and their outlet. I am not sure whether they have it in all the Watson in Malaysia or only selected one. Because I never see them in Watson Miri. They have outlets in Indonesia as well. In Indonesia Empro is available in Jakarta Selatan- Dermawangsa and Jakarta Barat- Centra Park.


If you would like to know more about their product you can always visit Empro website They have more products available and more services offered.
A review on their mascara and Doll Lash coming up real soon! I really love love love their false lashes!!!


Disclaimer: Products are given free for review.