Blog Archive

Dermalogica Clearance Sale!!!

Normally I don't post sale announcement but I do give one or two exception =) Because this is my favourite brand!!! 

So girls if you love dermalogica as much as I do hop on to check their sales! =)



Brands Offered:

Dermalogica
Clinelle
Bioxil
Airellis
Skinvitals
Averine



Time
Weekdays: 11am – 8pm
Weekends: 10am – 6pm



Location (Tel: 603 7809 6688)
Esthetics International Group Berhad
Lot 11 Jalan Astaka U8/88
Bukit Jelutong
Seksyen U8
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia


PS: IF YOU GO EARLY DO LEAVE SOME FOR ME AH! DON'T BE SELFISH AND CLEAR THEM ALL!!!


Btw, if nothing nice available don't blame me =) My first time also. If my pretty friend wanna go today I'll update more during the night. If not, figure out yourself then =D