Blog Archive

Seriously I have been blessed!

Gulp... 
I know the riot in Bangkok is ancient history. I mean it happened like in March right? Or is the riot still on? The places is like heaven for shopaholic like me and I believe the Venusian will agree with me. If you don't then you are most probably too rich that you shop only in the high end malls or you are insane =P

When I saw Siam Paragon pictures from Slowbro-gal  I was shocked. I mean I was there like few weeks back before the incident happened and BAAMMM everything have been destroyed (well not everything but at least the best part of it are) When I was there the mall is more than spectacular. I love it even better than our Pavillion but now..... =(

Enough about Bangkok. After Bangkok now its time for natural disaster. I was in utter disbelief when I read this shocking news online.. I refused to believe but then again its on Yahoo news, so it must be true right?

Mt Merapi erupted!!! I went there like in January. My tour guide actually did mentioned that the volcano mountain is active but the mountain didn't erupted for more than 10 years. I even climbed the mountain. The mountain is actually one of the toughest to climb. Obviously I didn't make it to the top. Imagine what could have happened if the mountain erupted while I was climbing... I am not making this post to be all about me (well I know it seems to be like that). Just want to tell you guys that I feel blessed much lately =) Lets hope for the best and pray that Mt Merapi stable down. 

I love both Thailand and Indonesia and yes Malaysia too. Pray for the villagers as well. When I was there some of them were really very nice to us.