Bad Service

If you read my blog you will know that I am waiting for my reusable sanitary pad to arrive. Its in my reusable sanitary pad post. I was damn curious to try it out okay. But now I don't think I will be able to try it out! Because other than this website I seriously don't know where to get it in Malaysia!


Seriously they are the most inefficient website I ever bought from!! Not only they reply my enquiries and order late. As in MORE THAN 24 hours!!!! They suppose to be efficient!They are using .com for God sake! Don't they have any reputation to keep??? Even some blogshop did better.

I use registered mail. Normally it will take only 5 days! But since I paid on 15June 2010 I didn't receive anything from them! I emailed them 2 days ago and guess.. They haven't reply me!!!!! DAMN it!