F Cup Cookies

Hello!!! =) 
Just finished my exam for this sem. It will be sucky argh.... expected!

Since I got nothing to do I will review my F Cup Cookies!!! =P It's amazing that all this boobs enhancement stuff came from Japan, and Korea. Maybe all the angmos either already have a BIG pair or they rather go for quick re-do.

Well for me who have small ones and no money for quick re-do, this is what I have to do..

Well, this cookies was a real hit back in 2009. And boy... every girls want to buy one. Almost all online beauty shops sell them. I recall SASA have it around August?September? Retail at RM180 for a box, the big box, I think. I bought mine online from  Hearts Fashion. Bought it together with whitening toothpaste. Not too sure whether the toothpaste really works but it is quite famous in Japan as well. I think I used it less than 3 months then I stop. Too lazy and it doesn't have the minty fresh after brush taste.
But for me it worked better compare to the conventional whitening toothpaste in the market. =)


Back to my cookies.

They have two flavors. Chocolate and Soy Milk. I bought the chocolate one.  Around RM108 I think. BF paid for it since he wants them to be bigger =P
Believe to have EIGHT essential amino acids. And work wonders! Hmmm.. I beg to differ!! I didn't notice any changes in my cup size also!!!

Cookies are packed in individual packaging and you only need to eat 2 bars per day. One in morning and one at night. Said to be in low calorie so it will help you watch your weight at the same time. One of the active ingredients a Prueraria Mirifica. I guess the Japanese just found out about it. While in Thailand, they knew about it long long time ago. No wonder in some part of Thailand the women are gorgeous.. Now I know their secret!


Well, last year I finished up a box. I didn't see any result so I stopped. Quite expensive don't you think?? But for some of my friends they tried it and say that it worked. So I guess different people will see different results :)

It's up to you to try but the cookies taste like stale cookies. Yucks. Anyway might try Kinohimitsu Bust Up soon since a lot of good reviews around me saying that it works :)

PS: I didn't bounced back after I lost my 4 kg! =) I guess SIY really worked! But if you plan to take don't consume more than 3 boxes continuously. Better still, just stop after 3 boxes! =)