Sanitary Pad? Reusable?

Guys, it's best for you if you click the 'x' red button on your upper right corner now. Unless you are okay with "blood, tampons, pads, and how to reuse them" topic ;)
 *eeewwww*

How many of you heard about reusable pad before? Raise you hand!

*me*

I come to know about this cloth pad end of last year when it is available to buy online in RM. They really do look pretty but I never really care. Until few minutes ago I was googling 'material used in sanitary pad' I stumbled upon so many reusable pad, cloth pad, washable pad etc.. ( I have no idea why am I suddenly interested in the material used tho..) entries.

One of many reasons they start introducing this pad is to support or more precisely to go green by stop using the disposable ones. I have no idea that a woman will use on average 12000 pads their whole life. Well not including someone like me who change my pantyliner few times a day *ahem* . Now the question is how far will you go to actually go green?  Changes is hard. For me I love and support Earth Hour, start using shopping bag to carry stuff instead of plastic bag, recycle paper etc.. but using reusable pad? I'm not so sure.

The image of me dying trying hard to remove the blood stains make me cringe. Ewwww.. Imagine you are at that time of the month and you are outside working, in college, shopping. Suddenly you need a change. You will have to pack it and keep it in your bag! Pretty disgusting to me!
BUT

I read somewhere that when you are using the cloth pad it doesn't stink as much as the disposable ones. I wonder how true. You will need 2 compartments to keep it. For the clean one and the used one. For cleaning, they do sell special kind of detergent to get rid of the blood easily.

I might give the pad a try within this 2 months. Since almost all women that have tried the cloth pad mentioned that they will stop using the disposable one because its easier to use, money saver, eco friendly and surprisingly comfortable.

 They even have this MLM issue where they are recruiting guys to sell the pad to women. Cool! Hahaha =p

They have few different type of pads and tampons =P YES they have tampons!!
Similar to disposable ones they have overnight pad, day pad, heavy flow etc..

The normal pad with wings. 


Cute and colorful huh?


Thongs.. Maybe I'll try this.



2 IN 1 panty with pad

And here come the most freaky one!!!
 Tampons!!



These actually look cute. Something that look like pussy cat's fur ball.


An honest review on this will be coming up after I try the reusable pad =D