Good Luck!


This time no vulgar language. I'll try.

Heard about Akina Teo?
Heard about BHP station?
Heard about the 2 stupid attendants?
Heard about a girl burned alive?
Heard about Vios, Myvi, lorry accident?

Well you should by now!!! Don't be ignorant!!

First of all, lets hope that her soul rest in peace.
Secondly. lets hope the Vios driver will get what he deserves.
Thirdly, lets thank Akina for his bravery.

and 

Last but not least can someone care to explain to me..

Was Akina the only one at the BHP station?? Nobody else could have verified that he was telling the truth?? 
NO ONE AT ALL ??!?!??!


I don't know which side are you on.. for me I'm on this with my heart and not my brain.
 I think the attendants are just two fucking idiots that were kicked out from Heaven! 

Seriously!!

 Safety precaution is one thing but being a dumb ass is another!!!!! Akina might have been wrong for being violent.  BUT he even throw them his IC!!! Don't tell me such STUPID, IDIOT, robber even exist, going to BHP station without covering his face and facing the CCTV directly!

The 2 attendants also mentioned that they had been attacked and beaten up while on duty at the station. OKAY..... But they are still alive aren't they?

As for the "wasn't acting calmly issue", tell me if you were in his position with the fucking stupid attendants keep smiling at you during this critical moments. What would you do??
If I were him, I WILL DO THE SAME THING!!!! OR EVEN WORSE! 

I know no one at faults on this. But you know it and I know it that both the attendants will never live in peace knowing that they had made the wrong decision. 
Knowing that they never lift a finger to help.
Knowing that they caused the girl to die INDIRECTLY.
And good luck to whoever gonna represent BHP. Watch your words or people gonna hate you forever for being IGNORANT!


To the Vios driver,  the 2 attendants and to other anonymous ignorant people....
GOOD LUCK on living the life of self denial 

Links that have infos on the accident.


Notes written by Akina Teo on facebook.  NOTES
If you can't read the notes above try here. Your.World. Pixelated
Terrifying pictures of the accident. OnDScene
Some news extracts. Zestful One



I hope all the links are working.

On the other hand,
 some people get so offensive and start throwing their "awesome knowledge" to other people in a very rude way. It's not wrong for supporting the BHP attendants, Akina, or whoever you think was doing the right thing but don't go calling people names when they are not on your team.