Home Slimming Session =p

Finally!!
After 5 days all the items I ordered arrived. In 2 packages actually. Via e-parcel and Pos Express. Both of them arrived on the same day. That shows how efficient our 'pos people' do their job huh?

In the Pos Express was a dress I bought from a online shop. I bought it for RM30. It was on sale. I am a bit disappointed actually. They sold it for RM40 before the clearance, so I expected a good quality dress, well at least not see through ma. =( How can a person sells clothes in this quality, especially with this kind of price tag?? tsk.. Profit you made quick won't last long dear.

 Below is the dress I bought. I grab the pictures from the online shop and didn't informed them, I'm not gonna give credit as well since I'm writing kinda negative comment on their blogshop. 


The dress look damn nice lo! Can't even tell that the quality will turn out to be so 'speechless'..... (--,")
Nonetheless, I still love the dress. Maybe I have to wear my nude color skirt and tube under it.

For the other parcel, I ordered DIY slimming stuff =D 
Gonna write about it in the next post!! So wait for it.. Now off to bath and try Balo Chilli Slimming Gel.Hehehe...
I bought smaller tube, if like it I might buy the 200ml size. Btw, I tried the SHILLS Pop Body Warming Foam in Miri Shopping Mall.It gives you burning and spicy feeling. Should I try that next??? Hmmmm....

 Unlike Skin Nutrition product I bought from BizzyBody for RM80 for 20ml pack I don't even feel any burning or itchy sensation like they said. When I asked why they said and I quote " your fat to thick and stubborn" WTF? At least explain nicer a bit la. After explaining to me like that they expect me to buy the full size RM360! Lu siao ah??

ps: my neck massager also reached d! This is what happen to me when I'm back for holiday in my hometown. Online shopping everyday! And now I'm waiting for 5 more parcels to arrived. Boring life. Stay at home and be a good girl.