Wizzit - The Epilator

Another product I found online
 Wizzit ♥  My first epilator ever =P

Main reason I purchased this online was to try out. My BF been complaining that I have ingrown hairs on my armpit and he suggested that I use epilator instead of manually plucking them out with tweezer. I don't want to invest in expensive epilator because I feel I only need it for my armpit.
 For me it wasn't that cheap also lo! It cost me RM59!! When I saw the exact same one with the exact same free gift only for RM29.90!!! Argh!! But it has different branding. This one is Wizzit and the other one I saw was Wizzy. But all the same colors, same free gifts!

Well if you are curious this is how Wizzit look like. I purchased mine from Supermodel-secrets. The owner of the blog was nice =) Might buy from her next time. If there is any sales on =P

 

Another stupid reason I bought this epilator was for the free gift.


Well it look different in photos. Only few things I found to be useful from the free gifts were the tweezer and nail clipper.



Anyhu.. I will still keep the Wizzit and the gifts. Well here are some pictures showing you the real stuff.


I don't totally regret buying this. First, it really works. Not that efficient but still work.
Second, sometimes when I'm just too lazy I just roll this up and down my armpit with the hope that it will caught some tiny weeny hair and pluck that bastard out of its root!

This epilator seriously is not the best thing in the market. If you have money and shaving is crucial then invest in a good one like Panasonic or Philips. They have more "rotating disc" to pluck out you hair. *did I get that one right?* Like the one below while  Wizzit only have 3 of this rotating.

credit to wikipedia

Wizzit will only be able to pluck out hair which is 2mm or more. Less than that you have to use tweezer. For me, I use Wizzit first followed by tweezer to pluck out the remaining short ones. To use Wizzit 'successfully' I have to angle the epilator or pull my skin taut with the other hand. It does save some times compare to using tweezer alone. Another tips from the seller. Take out the blue cap cover like I did in the picture above. It helps! And use good batteries such as Energizer. 

And thank God I don't really have hair on my arms or legs. Save me a lot of time and money =P

PS: Waiting for the damn website where I supposed to buy my cloth pad to send me invoice. Until now oso haven't send!!