Pandan Lake Seafood Village

Pity me for not having such a great photography skills =(. No matter what camera I use, it doesn't make much impact on my pictures. When you bought a SLR camera in Singapore, only Canon brand I guess, they have this workshop for beginners to attend. Mainly to help beginners to explore the camera. On which settings to use, etc.. But it has been 3 months now and I still haven't make my reservation..

Had dinner with my family the other day.  Just wanna promote their shark fin soup! =P Love it to bits!!

 I am no good with food names especially when it comes to Chinese food.
So, I have no idea on what is this.

Mee Sua, eggs, vegie, chicken soup. The soup is delicious even though it look very plain...



Ohh the noodles are imported from Sibu =) So it is far better than what you can taste in KL.




Shark Fin soup. Really thick and filled with fresh crab meat and shark fin. I have no idea on how much is per bowl (one bowl is enough for 10 people. Don't be so dumb the portion in the picture is mine! Not the entire big bowl!). But should be worth it =D




Now come the fishy. The fish is ours. Brought it in from the Thailand restaurant beside =P.




Another bad photo. The fish is somewhere under the greenies... Hiding.




They called it Ipoh Chicken. So I have no idea whether it is the real name or they simply call it one because my dad brought it from Ipoh.



Then we had something that I called fish tummy =D And again no idea on what the commercial name is. Pretty famous and lovable by all except me. Yucks.



Though most of the food are ours =D If you plan to eat there please don't bring your own food. =P And don't tell them "I read in Nicole's Mirror that she said her family had dinner here and brought their own ingredients"

The Thailand restaurant beside do have really good Tom Yum, grilled mackerel, grilled crabs and grilled lamb (my favourite) . They have more but those listed are my favourite. Oh.. The Thailand restaurant serves HALAL food =D

I think the Chinese Restaurant do have some kind of promotion going on now. RM9.90 per dishes with over of 100 varieties to choose from. Not too sure whether there is any T and C applied because everything were written in Chinese. I only understand the numbers and pictures.

If you would like to try here is the address.

Lot 28, Jalan Perdana 3/8,Pandan Perdana,55300 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 9284 5666

p/s: The foods are good =D Do expect heavy crowd during special occasions or sometimes weekend.