Bad Service

I bought few books long long time ago from ebay during The Flintstones age. Wayyyy back in Dec 2009. How many months was that??? 6???

Good deal I found online ( I thought then) before I even know the existence of Book Excess in Amcorp Mall. This story will be using a LOT of vulgar words (as usual). I'll try to be as nice but don't get your hopes up.

On a cold rainy morning in the jungle of Sarawak (my friend used to asked whether I still live in trees.Bodoh.) in December 2009, I went back for holiday in my hometown for a month.

I was bored as hell! So I surfed online for cheap books. Wala! Found quite a few listings on ebay for new books and it is way cheaper than retail price! Asked few questions from the seller. After 5 emails I decided to purchase the books. The seller was very nice. I asked for free postage and she gave me free delivery via E-Parcel (registered post).

Email conversations as follows.

ME: Hi. I've made payment to you for 5 books last 2 weeks until now I haven't receive any tracking no or my books. I hope you will get back to me soon and clarify this matter. If you haven't post my books do let me know. I want to post it to a different address. Get back to me ASAP.

HER: It has already been posted. I am however away.. The tracking no is left at home. I will let you know once I come back.. If I forget please drop me another note. Thanks

ME: Okay thanks. When you posted the item ya? How many days ago? Coz I haven't receive it til today.

Then no reply from her. Never mind, maybe she is busy. So I just be patient. But 2 weeks gone after my last email.

ME: Heelo dear:) I've been waiting for my books for 2 weeks plus already? If you post the book to me like you mentioned before I should have gotten the books. Can you please provide me with the tracking no asap. Thanks
(I still put emoticons in my email indicating I'm still smiling. )

HER: I have replied your email. Actually via sms no 016-xxxxxxx. I have checked and there is a mixed up fromPos Malaysia. They have actually send your parcel by sea instead by air. So that is why there is a delay. Tracking no is CD103713140MY. Sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

ME: Erm..I didn't receive any sms from you regarding the books. So when will I receive them?

HER: Is this your no? 016-xxxxxxx. You should receive the books end of the month.

ME: Okay dear:) Yeap it is my no but maybe it didn't get through. Will let you know end of this month ya. Thanks ( I'm still smiling because she said I will receive it end of this month. Meaning I'm still in my hometown when the books arrive)

Almost a week. Nearly new year already.

ME: Hello dear, I bought 5 books from you before. The status is still the same for the past 2 weeks. Can u check with the Pos the status of my books and when it will actually arrive?
(Running out of patience!)

HER: I can't check as I'm not receiver. However, because it is by sea it will take awhile.
(Can't check because she is not the receiver??? WTF! Bullshit la! You are the sender!)

ME: (Starting to be rude) The thing I don't understand is, how can they mixed up the order and send it by sea if you don't tick the "by sea" option?? I'm leaving for UK soon, if I don't get the book by then how?
(I'm not leaving for UK I lied so she speed up and check for me)

HER: When are you leaving? Let me know the date and I will call Pos to asked them about the anticipated date.
(She is not even answering my question!)

ME: 9.2.10 Do let me know. Thanks

After that she  ever reply m emails!! 2 months plus since I ordered

ME: Hi, did u check with Pos? When will I receive my books?

Still no reply. After 2 days I emailed her again. Pissed off already!

ME: Hi regarding the 5 books, I haven't receive it yet. I checked the tracking no and now the page is blank and empty. I have waited for 2 months plus for the books to arrive despite you say they will arrive in 3 different dates. I would like a refund. It only took 2 months to send E=Parcel to UK but from WM to EM it took so long.When the books eventually arrived I will ask my mum to post it back to you. Do get back to me.

She never reply my emails. Few days later (nearly 3 months from the date I ordered) the bookS finally arrived. But I'm in KL already.And my mum got no time to post it because of my 3 younger siblings. So I have to wait until June (which is now) to read the books. Guess what????



When I finally see the package I was shocked!!! The books is not in a box! WTF?!?!? She could have use recycled box! Instead she use bubble wrap envelope(aaawww...so fucking thoughtful my ass!) !! It is not fragile items you fucking idiot! You just have to keep the item in shape!

I examined the packaging.

Weird huh? No details what-so-ever!

No wonder the post mixed up! She don't even write anything on it! Not even a tick! You thought the staff are psychic isit??!??! Dumb ass! And she dare to blame it on the staff when it is clearly her fault!!! I got a feeling that she is trying to get back at me for asking for free postage. But registered post is damn fucking cheap! And I bought 5 books from her and pay in less than 24 hours!!

Stupid bitch! She is so secretive with her address. Why??? Scared?!?!?! If the postmen cannot find which tree I leave in then the 5 books will be gone la???? 

Weird thing is..how could there be no computer printing on the paper????




She only wrote my details like this on the other side of the envelope! Fucking lazy!


And because she stupidly use bubble wraps instead of a  box, 3 out of 5 my books are crumpled!!! CB her! It wasn't so bad but I expect a new book since everybody leave feedbacks on how wonderful her book is when they received them. My ASS!






Thank God I have this to cheer me up! Victoria Secret make up pouch which I will be happily using as pencil case =) Like me huh?



P/S: IF YOU ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WRITE USE RUBBER STAMP AKA COP!! OR JUST FUCKING CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS!