Overnight Biological Peel

Went to the new shopping mall in Subang the other day. Empire Shopping Gallery. Nice place. Not so big but enough for me to get all my grocerries and other neccecities =)


Nothing much up on their web yet. Saw Kiehl's somewhere in Mid Valley few weeks ago and because I was alone I dare not to go in. Plus their store was empty. No customers only sales girls. If you don't know yet, I will get  this uncomfortable feeling every time I enter a store with no customer. I just don't like it when the sales girl keep on staring and follow my steps!

Nonetheless, that day I went in with my friend. The girl in Kiehl's was surprisingly chatty and she explain everything to me very well! =) I always have this communication problem whenever I speak to Chinese promoter because I don't know mandarin. After spending time in the store, she gave me few samples to try at home. I got an Overnight Biological Peel and a cucumber toner.

The Overnight Biological Peel is really good! It really works on my skin! The good thing about this product, it doesn't leave my face dry. At all! Unlike other peeling products. It doesn't literally peel your skin because I didn't notice my skin peel off. But in the morning I can feel the difference =D My face turns smoother and more radiant, bouncier too =P

You should try this product if you have these problem :

The active ingredients:
As the name says, it is an overnight kinda thing. So do apply at night on clean face after toner. No moisturizer needed :) Please don't apply it during the day as it may caused further pigmentation. 

Money you have to fork out for this baby is  RM200. Quite worth it I would say as you only apply it 2-3 times a week.

I love it I hope you do!! If you have doubt do try their sample first. Their sample is big enough for you to use for 6-7 times because you only need to squeeze 5 cent amount for the whole face.