My Favourite Sushi Place =)

Since I got nothing to blog about.. Let me share with you my FAVOURITE SUSHI PLACE =)

It's Zanmai!! =) 

They have wide variety of sushi! =) Fresh Salmon belly sashimi (the only type of sashimi I'll eat)! With prices that don't burned a hole in my purse even though I had sushi twice a week =)

I don't really like their set menu. But my friends and bf does.


Curry Rice

Salmon Salad Temaki

I don't know what this is but its good!

Same goes with this. Good!

Squid tempura?

Broiled Oyster.

Salmon Belly and Tuna Sashimi.



This is it!! Delicious!! Smocked Salmon Oshi Sushi.


Choya Umeshu.

Desserts.



 Will be going back to home sweet home soon. Yay!
 If I have lotsa time to spare I'll show you my favourite Kolok Mee and Laksa Sarawak =P

Off to sleep *yawn*